15

at the appointment I find out I'm 2 months pregnant.
My parents console me then they have to leave due to work.
I'm becoming friends with miss April. She stays in the guest room on the west wing.
5 months after...

I have a visible bump now. I'm still upset but it's been 7 months since he left. 7 months being pregnant.
"April have we got any icecream?" I ask her.
"Probably, what flavour bel?" She asks, she uses bel from my middle name. I love it. She's my best friend.
"Any that has chocolate in." I say to her
She brings chocolate brownie.
"You look gorgeous today bel, you ready to find out the gender?" She asks me.
"Yesss what time is the party?" I ask her
"In an hour. I can help you get ready if you want." She offers, I nod and we walk up to my room.
She helps me into a black dress.

I tie my hair into a pony and we walk out into the garden to meet everyone

I tie my hair into a pony and we walk out into the garden to meet everyone. "Thank you all for coming. As we all know my husband disappeared so April will be taking his place. You ready?"
"YESSS!" Everyone screams
We pop the balloon to reveal pink confetti. I start crying.
"It's a girl omg, April I'm having a girl!" I scream. We start jumping up and down. Liv, my cousins daughter, jumps into my arms and I pick her up. "You excited my love?" I ask her. She nods and plays with my hair.

As the night ends I change into some pjs. "Night ape!" I shout as I lie in bed. "Night bel!" She shouts.
I hug into my maternity pillow. Fuck I wish he was here right now.

1 month after finding out the gender...

It's been 8 months and 3 weeks since he left. At this point I'm convinced he isn't coming home.
I keep my rings on as he requested. I get up from my bed in the middle of the night. I feel a huge cramp then wetness is released hitting the floor. I run into aprils room.

"April, when am I due?" I ask her.
"Tomorrow I think love why?"
"My fucking water broke!" I shout. She gets up and grabs the bag.
"RICHMOND GET THE CAR STARTED SHES IN LABOUR!" She shouts. I giggle then I scream in pain.

We arrive in the private hospital and we are guided to the room. "Who are you to the patient?" The nurse asks April
"She's my roommate let her in." I say in a stern voice. The nurse nods.
We are now in my birthing room. I'm 8cm dilated. It's been 5 hours of hell.
"Right now I need Lorenzo why the fuck did he leave." I say to April. She strokes my arm. A wave of pain drags through me again. I scream and get the urge to push.
"Nurse I need the nurse!" I say to April and she calls the nurse in.
"Right I need you to push okay?"
I nod.
"Okay push now."
I push hard, I scream in pain. "Ahhhhhh"
I push again. And again. "It's okay bel you are doing amazing!" April says holding my hand. I nod at her and push one last time with full force.
I hear the best sound in the world. My baby girl. "Here you go my love." The nurse says handing my baby over. I tear up.
"Hello Adriana April valentina-berluscani, I will protect you with my life." I say to my baby.
I get changed into trackies and trainers and walk out the hospital 3 hours after. I've been through loads of pain before so this is fine.

When we get home it's the morning so I put her into a baby grow, then a cute shirt with writing and a face. Then black tights with tiny black boots. Then I tie a black bow onto her head.

My baby girl ^

My baby girl ^

I then change into a white jacket and white jeans with a  white tank top. I tie the look together with my hair in a pony, red lip stick and of course a gold chain

 I tie the look together with my hair in a pony, red lip stick and of course a gold chain

I put my baby into a pram and I take her on a walk through the city with sunglasses on.

So she's had her baby (sorry if it's not realistic I'm an only child, and I've never given birth)

Vote and comment my loved

Brooke xx