13 - the meeting

It's time for the meeting. I walk out my office with my stilettos loudly banging on the floor. "Miss April I need you to accompany me." I say as I walk into the elevator. She walks in with me and I smile at her.

We arrive on the conference floor and I sit at the head of my table. My capo walks in and stands behind me, my husband walks in at sits in the chair beside me. "You okay my love?" He asks. I nod and look towards the door as the man walks in.
"Ah hello Aurora." He says in a rich Russian accent.
"Hello sir. Please take a seat, what did you want to talk about?" I ask him with one eyebrow raised.
"I want to propose a deal, we give you 60% of our shares IF you give us your PA, she is gorgeous. And small." He says smirking. I can tell miss April is uncomfy due to her tense body language.
"Uhm- uh- I don't, really- uhm." April says.
I put my hand on hers. "You aren't having her. She's uncomfortable with that and we get the income of triple yours, so i will refuse." I say with a tight smile.
"Tsk tsk tsk, it wasn't really a question more of a statement." He says.
I raise my eyebrow and stand up. I place my hands on the table and lean down. "You are in my country, my office, my home. This woman is under MY protection therefore she is untouchable." I stalk my way over to him. "If you think you can intimidate ME, I employ you to think again, I'm Aurora Isabel Valentina-berluscani, and you are mere dirt under my heel. If you threaten me again, I will take down your company, and I will claim your country under my rule, you understand me." I say admiring my nails. He nods. "Good, now get the hell out of my building before I throw you out myself." I say licking my teeth. He walks out and I turn around to face my husband, miss April and my capo looking at me like I'm a queen.
"What? Have I got some dirt somewhere?" I say looking at my clothes.
"No you look fine but, you just scared off the Russian mafia leader my love. No one has ever done that." Lorenzo says looking at me with awe. I smile and stalk out the room. It's 4 pm. I sigh and clean up my desk.
I tell my capo to summon my husband to my car. "Hey babe you okay?" He asks climbing in beside me.
"Yes, I miss you. I miss All of you." I say winking. He smirks and tells the driver to drive fast.

SMUT WARNING!

He carries me bridal style into our bedroom and he lays me on the bed. He rips off my shirt and trousers leaving me in dark red lingerie. He smirks as his lips crash onto mine. This time I win the tongue ordeal. I smirk as I rip off his clothes. I sit on top of him and tease his member as we kiss. It gets so solid and he groans. I wink at him. He throws me into my back and I just let him do his thing.
He pulls my undies off and plays with my breasts as he licks around my core. My moans fill the room. Then he inserts his member and covers my mouth.
He thrashes into me at a rapid speed. I feel him let go. I take this as my chance to roll ontop of him and I torture him. I carry on riding as he cums. He looks at me as if he's dying. But I know by the look in his eyes, he loves it.
I ride faster and faster even though I have released it many times. I find it funny because I've told him he can't until I say so. I finally nod and I feel his warm liquid fill into me.
"Shit" my brain says. I forgot a condom, fuck.

Lorenzos pov.

In the middle of the night I get a phone call. No caller id?
I walk into the balcony. "Hello?"
Hi mr berluscani. You must leave your wife. Not divorce but you just stay away from her for 1 year.
"What why?"
Because, if you don't I'll kill your mother.
"Fuck sake. Do I have to?"
Yes I'm not joking around. Stay off the radar. She will recover but I need you to stay away from her.
You want to know if she's capable of handling herself right?
I hang up the phone and look at my woman. I sigh.
I walk into my closet and pick out a few things. I hail a taxi and I get driven to Greece. God I hope she forgives me.

HES LEFT HER? Why did they want her alone? Do they know something he doesn't?
Find out by reading on

Vote and comment my loves!

Brooke xx