05

Auroras pov

Me and the girls walk into the elevator and meet the guys outside. We have a limo taking all 6 of us to the private airport. 4 hours, yay!
I climb in between the girls and I grab 6 champagne flutes and fill them up as we start moving. We cheers and take a photo. I post it to insta:

I talk to the girls about the room arrangements

I talk to the girls about the room arrangements. There is 3 rooms in the  west wing. Each of them has a walk in closet and an on suit bathroom. Mine is my bedroom which has a balcony that over looks the ocean. Lucas says he's sharing with his half sister like always. Henry dibs his gf leaving me with the Italian. We have homes across many countries. One in Spain ofc, one in Hawaii, England, New York, Italy, france and Australia.

After 2 hours of champagne and chatting I fall asleep on graces shoulder.

I feel a light shake. "Wake up babe we are at the airport." Grace says. I open my eyes and grab my bag nodding at her. We walk into the airport with the guys. We have to be protected by a guy each due to us 3 being pretty girls and me being a mafia princess. Lorenzo intertwines his finger with mine and we walk in hand in hand. We go through VIP customs and we walk into the designer stores. I squeal when I see my fave Gucci perfume that I ran out of. It smells of roses and champagne. I buy it ofc. I also buy some Spanish snacks and I meet the girls and guys at the gate for our private jet.

We have to sit with the person we are sharing a room with. Idk why it's just a tradition. We walk into the jet after 30 minutes of waiting and I sit in the fluffy white seat with my name engraved on it in gold. Lorenzo sits next to me. The couple sits beside us and they pull up the partition wall. The step siblings sit behind us. When the plane takes off I remove my shoes and push the table out a bit causing a little fluffy pouffe to spring out. I smile at Lorenzo as I pull my fluffy socks on and I get my MacBook out. I put on titanic and I connect my AirPods. "Wanna watch?" I ask Lorenzo.
"Sure princess titanic?" He says I nod and give him a headphone. I grab a blanket and snuggle up in it pulling the partition wall up and shutting the window cover. The film finishes and Lorenzo is asleep. The flight still has 17 hours and 30 minutes left. I roll my eyes and put on vampier diaries. I put my head on sleeping Lorenzo's shoulder and fall asleep.

7 hours later...

I wake up and vampier diary's is playing on the 4th season. I sigh and look at Lorenzo. He has chocolates and shit out on the table infront of him. I roll my eyes and take out one of my fave Spanish snacks. I stuff my face and explain the plot of the series to Lorenzo. 2 hours later and the lorenzo in vampier diary's comes in. He laughs. "What? He's a bad guy I hope you know that!" I say staring at him.
"So what? By the way we have 7 hours and 5 minutes left princess." He says smiling. I put on riverdale and smirk at his reaction.

Hello passengers we are 3 minutes away from our destination. Thank you!
The pilot announces. I put my Jordan's on over my socks and I pack my things into my bag and grab my phone out.

The plane lands and we climb into the white limo that greets us. The air in Hawaii is warm and refreshing. I tug my hair out the pony tale and apply some lip gloss. I remove my hoodie leaving me in a black tank top. As we arrive at the Valentina vacation estate I run out to greet my parents. First I go to my mum and hug her. "Mama I missed you dearly!" I say she responds by rubbing my back in an endearing manner. I turn to my father and he lifts me twirling me around and gripping me into a tight squeeze. I giggle and tears form in my eyes.
"Papa I missed you so much!" I shout. He tightens his grip. "I missed you more princess!" He says as he wipes my tears. "Introduce me to these guys then I know the ladies of course!" My parents say together.
"This is Lucas, this is Henry. And of course you know Lorenzo" I say pointing at each guy.
"Ah Lorenzo dear boy! How have you been!" My father asks.
" I've been quite alright thank you mr Valentina!" He answers.
I show every one their rooms. Then I run into my room and walk out to the balcony. I smile widely at the scenery. I feel strong arms wrap around my waist. "This is gorgeous." Lorenzo says into my ear.
I nod and walk back into the room. "I'll unpack our stuff, you can have the drawers I don't trust you with my stuff you will tease me." I say looking at him with a smirk. He nods. I start off by unpacking my makeup into my vanity then my skincare and shower care into the bathroom.
I unpack my clothes and shoes into my closet even though there is already stuff in there but my style has gone into dark mafia style now.

I check my phone and see it's 10 pm. I say goodnight to everyone and go to my room. Lorenzo is in the shower so I take the chance to read my book about hot aliens and a girl that ends up with the hottest guy in the flipping universe.
I'm about to get to the part when they tell their feeling when Lorenzo takes the book and gets into bed. "Dude I was reading that you ass!" I whisper shout.
"So what? It's sleep time go to sleep!" He Answers back. I do as he says and fall asleep in his arms.

So they are now in hawaii, the ball is in 2 days.

Vote and comment my loves

Brooke xx