14- finding out.

I wake up in my bed alone. I walk into the bathroom then his closet. I check the time. 6 am? He hasn't left yet. I look outside and see all his cars are still there. "Babe where are you?" I shout. I see a note

Baby I'm so sorry. I can't stay
I will always love you,
Keep your rings, I will be back when I'm ready and I'll explain everything,
You are my queen, my life, my wife,
I didn't leave to upset you.
I love you so much!
Yours, Lorenzo

As I read the note my eyes fill up with tears. I scream. My capo and a few guards run up. They read the note. "Why why why why." I question. I'm heart broken.

5 weeks later...

It still hurts. But I'm going to work today. I wake up and get into a red tracksuit and some heels. I put on some red lipstick and I leave the house.
I walk into the office building and smile at everyone. It's fake. I'm numb.
I say hi to April and I sit in my desk chair. I type up my emails and I tell April to cancel all meeting for mr berluscani. I also tell her to tell everyone I won't have any meetings for a year.
He's broken me. I hope when he comes back he has a good explanation.

2 weeks later.

I've noticed some bloating and I've missed 2 periods. "Mr Richmond! May you please bring my tests?" I ask.
He gives them to me and I go into my room. I pee on the test and wait.

"FUCK! That pos got me pregnant!" I shout

"FUCK! That pos got me pregnant!" I shout. "Richmond arrange an appointment for finding out how far along. Also tell the office I'll be working from home." I stand up and walk into the kitchen and scream. "FUCK YOU LORENZO!"

I crumble on the floor and call my mum.
"Mummy! I need you guys. Please come as soon as possible." I say
"Okay sweetheart. We will be there by tomorrow is everything okay?"
"No mum he left 2 months ago, I don't know why. But I'm pregnant and he's not here." I say crying.
She hangs up. Oh no.
I've been on my own all my life and now I've been left by the man I love. Im so stupid.

She's pregnant and Lorenzo's not there. The ass. He has a good reason guys. His mums life was threatened. If your mum was threatened I bet you would leave too.

Vote and comment my loves

Brooke xx