02

Aurora

I spray my hair with water and put a hair waver in it so my hair is nice and wavy. I open my makeup drawer and do some red lipstick and black eyeliner with mascara:

 I open my makeup drawer and do some red lipstick and black eyeliner with mascara:

I then grab out my black mini dress that has mesh attached to the bottom

And I pair it with my customised black crystal heels

I then take my hair out and run my fingers through it

I then take my hair out and run my fingers through it. I take my phone and my keys and put them in a black Steve Madden handbag and walk out my room. I meet the girls outside. Ava is wearing a pink mini dress with mesh sleeves and grace is wearing a red sweater dress with knee high boots.
Then the guys walk out their rooms.
Henry is Ava's boyfriend. He is wearing a black suit jacket and trousers with a white dress shirt and a pink tie matching his girlfriends dress. Lucas is graces half brother. He is wearing the same as Henry but with a black tie. "Damn Aurora you looking fine as hell!" The girls shout running over to me. "Awh girls thanks, you both look absolutely gorgeous!" I say smiling at them. The guys talk to eachother and laugh while us girls talk about Enzo. "He is so hot girl!" Ava says, me and grace laugh
" you have a boyfriend babe!" Grace says. "Not going to lie though, he is fine as hell!" I say and the girls faces go from smiling to smirking as I heard the door behind me shut. "Who is fine as hell Valentina?" I hear him say.
"Don't worry about it Enzo." I say turning around meeting his gaze. His eyes go from my face to my torso then down and he looks all the way down to my feet then he stops at my chest area. "My face is up here berluscani" I say smirking. He goes red then he smiled and takes my arm. "Okay guys this is Lorenzo berluscani, the son of the Italian mafia leaders. Enzo this is Ava grace Henry and Lucas. They are really nice I swear." I say, they all smile and nod at him. We walk into the elevator and laugh at Lucas' stupid jokes. "Lucas dad jokes are so weird but somehow you make them funny." Grace says ruffling his hair. I smile and look down at my arm. He is holding my hand. I felt myself shiver as he rubs his thumb around in circles.

We enter the dinner hall and sit at our usual table. I sit inbetween Lorenzo and grace. Infront of me is Ava then Lucas is facing grace and Henry is facing Lorenzo. "So Lorenzo, how long have you two known eachother?" Grace asks.
" we have known of eachother for 15years but 6 years ago we got close due to the alliance but then she moved here and I stayed in Italy." He says looking at me.
"How close we talking?" Lucas asks.
"Friends." I say, knowing I had a big fat crush on him, but I've grown out of it now. He looks at me out of the corner of his eye but then he is disrupted by the staff placing our food down. We have steak and fries. My fave. Although I prefer Patatas Bravas but they don't do Spanish food here.
I dig in and laugh at the conversation Lucas and grace are having about mermaids. These kids are weird. I look down at my plate. I've finished the fries and only had 2 mouthfuls of the steak but I was full. "Surely you aren't finished right princess?" Lorenzo asks in a low voice.
"Yeh I am I have a small stomach to maintain berluscani, that's one of the reasons I was chubby 3 years ago." I say back to him fiddling with my thumbs.

It's been an hour and we all are ready to head up. I change into my black button up long sleeve top and short shorts

 I change into my black button up long sleeve top and short shorts

I get a call from an unknown number. I pick up.
"Hello?" I say
Hi are you Aurora Valentina?
"Yeh who's asking?" I say as I apply a face mask.
I'm the leader of the Russian mafia. Tell your parents to take the Damn deal or I you will pay!
"Uhm no offence but what is the deal?" I ask while I'm shaking.
I need money. Lots of it. Now!
Then the line beeps and I drop my phone and start breathing really fast and I crumble to the floor. I grab my phone with my shaking hands and I call Ava.
Hey babe you Alr?
"Ava can you...... shit" I say and I start breathing really fast and tears run down my face.
I'm coming babe I'll bring grace aswell.
She then hangs up the phone and I hear my door unlock as she runs in screaming "OH MY GOD! Aurora can you hear me babe?" She says cupping my face with her hands. I nod and snuggle into her embrace. "Grace get your ass in here she's having another one!" She shouts and grace appears in the room with swollen lips. Oh lord. And ofc she left the door open. "Guys what's going on?" I hear a deep voice say.
"Shit!" The girls whisper and they shield me from Enzos view.
"Girls is she okay?" He asks crouching down. "She's having a panic attack she gets them all the time but this is a bad one." Grace explains.
"You girls can go I'll help her." He says taking my arms.
I immediately feel safe in his embrace.

So he's helping with her panic attack! So flipping cute!!!
What do y'all think will happen?
Vote and comment my loves
Xx