The Final Part

(Y/N)'s POV. 

As we walked into the front room I saw the star sans standing there and they all were staring at me. "Hey (Y/N), how have you been", Ink asked me giving me a hug, but then I just smiled at him while the others stared at us. "I've been good, what are you guys doing here", I asked them, but then Ink let go of me. 

"We came to check on you", Dream told me, but then I nodded as I went to sit down on the couch. A few hours later we were all hanging out but then I saw Ink walking over to me. "Hey (Y/N), could I talk to you for a second", Ink asked me, but then I nodded. We then walked into the kitchen but then I saw him look out into the front room to make sure that no one was watching. 

"(Y/N), do you actually love them", Ink asked me, but then I looked confused at him. "What do you mean by that", I asked him, but then he sighed as he put a hand on my shoulder. "I am wondering if you actually like them because if they try to force you to love them then we will have to get you out of here. I am not saying that they will but I'm just saying if they actually do", Ink told me, but then I sighed. 

"I think I actually like them back", I said, but then he looked confused at me. "Wait what", Ink asked me, but then I nodded. "I actually think that I like them back", I said, but then he nodded. "Okay, well I was just wondering and I promise I won't tell anyone", he said, but then we heard someone walking towards us. 

I then looked behind Ink but then I saw that it was Nightmare. "What are you two talking about", he asked us, but then Ink turned around to face him. "We were just talking about something", Ink told him, but then we all headed out of the kitchen. Once the star sans left I walked over to the stairs but then Nightmare stopped me all of a sudden. 

"I want to talk to you real quick", he said, but then I nodded as we walked into the kitchen. "(Y/N), please answer me for real, do you like us back", he asked me, but then I looked confused at him. "What", I asked him, but then he sighed and I could see tears in his eye. 

"I don't want us to force you to like us so if you don't then you don't have to, but I just want to know the truth", Nightmare told me, but then I sighed. "Fuck it", I said, but before Nightmare could say anything I kissed him. 

I kissed Nightmare and he was stunned but a few moments later he started kissing back. Once we pulled apart he smiled down at me and then I looked up at him and smiled. "So, you like me back", he asked me, but then I shook my head at him. 

"No, I like all you guys back", I said, but then he nodded as he grabbed onto my hand. "Let's go let the others know", he said, but then I smiled up at him as we made our way out of the kitchen.

One Year Later

It has been one year since I confessed my feelings for the bad sans and let me tell you what has been going on. All of them have been less clingy but once in a while they fight over who is a better boyfriend. 

The star sans check up on me once a week at least and we hang out for a while. I learned that Dream is Nightmare's brother but he didn't want me to freak out about it. I also learned very quickly that Error is very protective over me. 

Whenever I want to go out somewhere he either has to be with me or I have to text him or call him every five minutes it feels like. They all have their moments of being protective but they never hurt anyone, or at least I hope not.

(A/N) I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry if it is short and if the end is cringe but I tried my best. I am also thinking about making another sans aus x reader book so if you have any suggestions on then please leave them in the comments. 

Also while I have been finishing this book I have made a Hazbin Hotel x Child Reader book so if you would like to check that out then please do. It is about you as a child and Charlie finds you and takes you in. I hope you have enjoyed and thank you for all the support.