00. ┊ the fabric of time

Have you heard of the name "Istaroth"?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Have you heard of the name "Istaroth"?

Yes... Istaroth. One of the four shining shades created by Phanes, the Primordial One.

In a world that ran in an unchanging loop, unchanging and set permanently in stone; there was the God of Time and Wind.

Teyvat replayed in a time loop. The loop would never end, nor would it be reversed.

But you, who had seen the fate of this world through another perspective... who had been connected to Istaroth since the first seeds of time had sprouted...

There was something deeper. An unspoken truth yet to be revealed.

You, who had seen the truth of this world in another life...

...It seems that the threads of fate are beginning to falter.

This world's fate... lays in the grasp of your hand.

After everything is all said and done, and fate is no longer the building block of this world... a question remains unanswered.

What was your true purpose, being in this world?

Act II begins now.

Act II begins now

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.