to the night we met

Start from the beginning

"Too much information !"

"Sorry P'." He laughed.

"I'm surprised that it still fits after five years."

"Ow, I don't think that you've gained a lot of weight since you've graduated, right ?"

Vee chuckled.

"Come on baby." He said and grabbed Marks hand to walk outside.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

"I would like to tell you all how proud we are as a university to have so many talented student. We have accompanied, supported and witnessed so many young people grow into strong, young adults. We wish you all the best for your future paths, good luck and good health and above all that you'll never lose hope."

The students and their families clapped and cheered, happy,  that they made it !

"I will now call your names one by one. Please step forward and collect your diploma." said one of the teachers.

"We did it." Said Yihwa and hugged her friends.

"I'm so proud of you guys !" Fuse said.

"Busarakham Rattanakosin."

"I'm nervous.." Kamphan said while hugging James.

"It's fine baby."

"Do I look good ? I feel like I look awful."

"Kamphan, you look good as always." Yihwa answered.

"Niran Bhumibol Adulyadej."

"I hope I don't trip." Fuse said and made his friends laugh.

"Jihoon Choi"

"We got this guys !" Mark said smiling.

"Pakpao Thamboon."

"I can't wait for our party at Nueas house. I miss his moms food !" James said and the others agreed.

"She makes the best Khao Soi."

"Oh man true that."

"Yihwa Aromdee."

The friends stopped talking and began to clap just like the others.

"You got this !" Said Mark and gave her a thumbs up.

Her heart was beating fast as she stood up, her friends cheering her on.

"Come on baby." She said as Tee handed her her daughter.

Yihwa walked up to the front and got her diploma, showing proudly that she did it while being a teen mom.

She turned to take a picture with her principal and her little one, shook her teachers hands and walked off the stage like the badass she always Was.

Something about this made Mark emotional.