and now none of you..

"Happy birthday to youuu..."

"Oh please stop!"

"Happy birthday dear Nuea. Happy birthday..."

"Thank you." The young man smiled.

"Blow out the candles honey." His mother said.

Nuea looked around the room full of people.

His parents, Yihwa and the others, Mark..

He never would've thought that he would spend his 21st birthday in the hospital, fighting for his life.

Nuea knew that it was serious.

He knew that his heart was about to fail.

And knew he was at the bottom of the list for a heart donor.

He just recently had a stent placed in the hope that he would have enough time left til it was his turn to get a heart donation.

So far he has been feeling better, but his blood tests said otherwise.

His values ​​were still too high and it was only a matter of time before his body would become too weak.

He knew it and he was scared but he had to be strong.

He didn't want his parents, friends or his beloved boyfriend to know how scared he was.

His happy mood was the only thing that made the others hope he'd get better.

It was the only thing that made them truly believe that Nuea would be back home soon.

"What did you wish for ?"

"He can't tell you Marina, otherwise it won't come true !" Yihwa scolded Nueas mother.

"It won't come true anyways so why should I make a wish in the first place ?"

"Wait you didnt ?" Mark asked with a sad face.

"I did make a wish." Nuea said, knowing exactly how much this meant to his boyfriend.

"My son never believed in things like this." Nueas father said laughing.