You Wipe Away Tears That I Cry

[TW: Panic Attacks, Sad]

"Ralph, here!"

Margaret threw a ball to Ralph. The two nodded their heads as one aimed for their legs as the other aimed for their torso . They got them out, and the two started to scavenge for more balls. The two junior classes had the same amount of people left, three on one side, three on the other. Now, Margaret's team had most of the balls on their side, and the three of them have to make a plan.

"Alright, what are we going to do guys?" Gurinder asked, tilting her head.

"Nicola is our biggest target. She plays nasty. We have to take her out first." Ralph said gravely.

"Yeah, but how doofus?"

"Alright so-"

Ralph began to whisper into their ears. Margaret smirked, she was excited.

"Hey, What the hell are you guys whispering about, are we going to play dodgeball or gossip like a bunch of girls."

Gurinder rolled her eyes at that statement. Everybody knows any gender likes good old gossip, and girls talk about other things all the time, but whatever, Nicola loves talking about female perpetuated stereotypes. Nicola insists she's 'not like other girls'. But if she wants to be outcasted from everybody around her then let her.

"We're ready, chill out!" Margaret huffed as she clutched the ball in between her hands.

Margaret lifted her leg up to the air, as she got ready to throw. She held her leg up high before she stomped her leg onto the ground and catapulted the ball at Nicola. Nicola froze as the ball headed for her.

"NICOLA!!" Her teammate screamed.

She pushed Nicola out of the way and took the hit instead. Nicola fell on the ground and gaped at her teammates' sudden move.

"Don't let me down Nicola!" Her teammate said, as she balled up her fists and raised them to her chest. Her teammate skidded out and sat on the bleachers.

"That was dramatic for no reason." Margaret said, while she flicked her ponytail.

It was now three versus two, they had the advantage. Ralph clasped the ball in his hand. He got this, he just has to-

"Ralph, is your hand okay?" Gurinder asked, her chestnut eyes staring down at Ralph's shaking hand.

"Huh? OH! Yeah I'm good...I'm...Anyways we need to take them down, only three against two, we have the advantage, we can win this!"

Gurinder smiled at the thought of beating Nicola's team.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to see Nicola to taste the wonders of defeat."

"Well, let's make sure that she gets the chance to."

Ralph got ready to throw the ball, but his stupid hand wouldn't stop shaking. Gurinder gave him a look of concern.

"Hahaha, uhhh..nerves!" Ralph lied, plastering a smile onto his face.

Ralph stepped out with their foot and twisted his hips as he shifted his weight to channel all of his strength into his shoulder as he launched the ball at Nicola. They realized it wasn't their best throw considering his hand was all shaky.

Unsurprisingly he missed, but it wasn't his weakest throw considering the loud noise it made when it crashed against the wall, right next to Nicola's face. Ralph sighed and went to grab a ball.

"RALPH! LOOK OUT!!!" Gurinder screamed as she watched a ball dart straight at him.

BAM!

Ralph looked up to see that Maragret got hit straight in face. Margaret took the hit for him? Why?! Ralph watched as garnet blood droplets hit the floor.