I Don't Like It Anymore, I'm Tired.

[TW: mentions of anxiety attacks]

Henry walked into a familiar house, it was his house. He missed the smell of tea, and lavender it had. He missed walking on the same creaky floor boards. For once, He smiled at being home again. He liked being in the comfort of his home, then being cooped up in the same white room, with the same smell of antiseptic, and disinfectant chemicals. Yeah he was only in the hospital for two nights, but those nights felt like the longest hours in his life.

Henry walked up the creaky stairs, and into his comfortable bedroom. He checked out Fang, it seems like they fed him while he was gone. Henry collapsed onto his bed, the same soft, cotton linen fabric as always. Henry snuggled into his bed, he wanted to sleep, he had a long morning, he was tired and desperately wanted a nap. Besides, he deserves one after all he's been through.

I wonder if Ralph is home. I hope he's okay, but I feel a lot better knowing Margaret said that he's okay, he's probably home resting too. Henry laid his back on his soft pillow, and closed his eyes, as he started to drift off into sleep. Before he could sleep, he heard a big bang of his door being swung open.

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean for this to be so hard. OH! You're trying to sleep, I'll leave-" Peter said apologetically as he was about to close the door and leave.

"Wait!"

Peter stopped and turned to Henry. He looked exhausted, but maybe he needed something, water? Another pillow? Something to eat?

"Yes Henry? What do you need?"

"Umm, Why- um, You saw me before I was sent to the Hospital, correct?"

"Mhm, why?"

"Well, it was pretty late, so I've been wondering, Why were you up so late, and why were you so far from the house?"

Peter tightened. He wasn't expecting that question.

"Are you thirsty? I'm going to get you a drink"

Before Henry could say anything, Peter dashed out of his room to get some water for Henry. Henry didn't expect it to be so important why he was up so late. He just assumed that he was sneaking out to see Gordon again. Does Peter remember telling him that he does that? Or was it something bigger than that? Henry couldn't help but feel anxiety, what was Peter doing outside during the time of the attack?

Peter came back with a cup of water with some ice cubes in it. He had a straw in it too, in case Henry needed it. Peter was so nice, why was he keeping last night a secret?

"Here Henry, How are you feeling?"

"Confused. Why are you dodging the question of what happened last night?"

"I'm not dodging it, There's just no point in me telling you because it's simply not important."

"If it's 'sooooo not important' Why can't you tell me?"

"Because there's no point in me wasting your time talking about me, when you're the one with the broken arm."

Henry hated this part about Peter, once he makes a decision, it's final. He doesn't grudge, He's not going to tell him, unless he forces it out of him.

"Were you sneaking out to see Gordon?" Henry said in a mushy tone.

"No. Do you not remember, he's in America for vacation. It sucks during the school year, but he'll be back so I hope he has fun."

Henry forgot that Gordon was on vacation, He remembers Peter was pretty upset about not being able to see him for two weeks. So, He's telling the truth. Maybe he didn't take the free excuse because he assumed Henry already knew that he was gone to America? But no then why would he be asking if he knew? That doesn't matter, Peter is telling the truth, so he just needs to dig deeper into why he was out there the night of the attack.