Aerobic Al makes an entrance

Henry sat in class and stared at the clock. He was never great at reading the clock, but he knows what time the class is done so he just stares at it waiting for the class to be over. 

I cant wait to see Ralph. He's just so fun to be around, he's one of the only people that I feel like I can be myself with. Just when I'm with other people I feel like I cant let the real me show or they'll hate me. I was so horrid back in 5th grade, But I've changed my ways and I don't want to be horrid anymore, I'm tired of people hating me. I use to act out all of the time, just so I could have the attention I wasn't getting at home. Even if the attention was bad, I felt like I had all eyes on me. It felt like I had control. But now, I feel like the opposite, this is the most out of control I've ever felt. 

"Henry, would you like to read the next paragraph for us?" The teacher asked, knowingly that he wasn't paying attention. 

"I....UHH-"

RIIIINNNNGGGGG--

Henry shot up out of his seat and bolted out of the classroom. God, he hated that class, now he has to go to his next one.

"Saved by the bell" Henry said as he wiped the invisible sweat off of his face. 

Okay so next class is literature....ughhh I hate lit, it's gotta be one of my worst subject 

Henry groaned, knowing that his teacher just lives to make him and his class suffer, she makes it almost impossible to pass her class. She just gives them a test, but doesn't give them anything to study with. And when he asks what specifically he can study so he could pass one of the tests, she gives a very curt response of something he already knew to study. 

Henry started to make his way to lit until he bumped into someone.

"Sorry about tha- Al?" 

"Oh hey Henry!" 

Sometimes Henry just thinks back when he was in primary school, and how young and happy they were. Al was a fairly skinny and lean kid, but now he's gained muscle and looked a lot more.....what's the word, not dumb? Whatever it was Henry was still surprised by seeing him. 

"Oh hey Al!" 

"It's been a while hasn't it?" 

"Yeah it has, considering we don't have any classes together this year" 

"Yeah I know" 

"So...have you told him yet?" 

"Told who what?!?!?" Henry asked very confusingly, he started to get a little anxious.

"Ralph" 

"Ralph what?" 

"That...y'know, you like him?" 

"I DON'T LIKE RALPH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" 

Al had a grin on his face, watching Henry get super embarrassed, he was one of the ones who knew, and even Henry didn't know he knew. Al found it hilarious how defensive Henry was. 

"WHO TOLD YOU THAT?" 

"Oh, nobody had to tell me, it was pretty obvious" 

Henry's face was as red as Ralph's sweater, he was so embarrassed. Was he really that obvious? Maybe he should try to tone it down a little. Henry didn't even know he was obvious.

"You're not going to tell anyone....right?" 

"My lips are sealed" 

"Good"

"Oh and by the way, I think Ralph likes you too" 

Henry's face lit up, did he really? Would Ralph actually like him back?