Can Somebody Save me from Myself?

[TW: Panic attacks, somewhat suicidal thoughts, and foul language]

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

Henry slammed his good hand on his alarm clock. He groaned at the thought of going to school. But he already missed one day of school, he couldn't miss another. He wished he got beat up on a Sunday or something, but maybe it was best that he didn't miss two days of school.

Henry picked up his phone, and opened up to his messages with Ralph. He wanted to ask if he's going to school today, because he is, and he doesn't want to be faced alone with questions of his disappearance.

Henry: Hey Ralph r u going to school today?

Henry sent the message, hopefully he didn't seem desperate. He decided to start his day, he groggily got off his bed and went through his closet to grab a blue hoodie with his signature yellow stripe, and a pair of ripped black jeans. He put them on, with struggle because his huge cast kept getting in the way, but he did it. He walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth. After he brushed his teeth, he walked downstairs to eat out of his favorite cereal Sweet Tweets. After he finished eating he went upstairs to check if his hair was the right kind of messy.

Henry brushed his hair and immediately messed it up, just to give it fluff. He thought he looked decent enough to go to school, so he headed down stairs, and headed out the door. He checked his phone to see if Ralph had responded to his text, fortunately he did.

Ralph: Yehs, we're going to meet at oeu usual spt rigbt?

Henry chuckled at the amount of spelling errors he had in his text.

Ralph: sorry i cant sperl

Ralph: speel

Ralph: SPERL

Ralph: SHIT SPELL

Henry laughed, How did Ralph even manage to spell everything wrong anyways?

Henry: LOL yeah same spot

Ralph: K cool

Henry put his phone back in his pocket as he started to walk to his bus stop. He wished he didn't have to wake up so early to go to the bus stop, but he's not lucky, because he goes on there all the time and hears kids complain how they've been on the bus for hours. He waited until his bus came. Once the bus came he sat at his usual spot, near the end of the bus, next to the window. Henry stared out the window as waited to go to school. He was asked by multiple people how he got the broken arm, or why wasn't here at school yesterday, even though taking one look at him, the reason is explanatory. Apparently a rumor has started that he died, and so when he went onto the bus, kids were relieved that he wasn't dead. They assumed that just because he wasn't in school for one day? Maybe he was more popular than he thought.

Once Henry made it to school he went over to his and Ralph's usual spot in the school's courtyard. He was there early, so he patiently waited for Ralph. He got a few people asking about his absence and his arm, Henry just told them it was a lot to explain, not wanting to go into the details about it. Henry decided the best way to ignore people is if he puts earbuds in, and pretends like he can't hear them.

Henry felt a familiar presence sit right next to him. He pulled out his earbud and looked to see who sat next to him. He looked over to see a bright red sweater, with its sleeves pushed up to their elbows.

"Hey Henry!" Ralph said, raising one of his bandaged up hands.

Henry's eyes widened. Henry observes Ralph's appearance, He had a big scratch on the right side of his cheek. He looked down to see both of his hands and arms bandaged up like he was mummy. The only skin he could see on his hands were his fingers, everything else was covered with bandages. Henry felt a wave of guilt wash over him.