Epilogue

11 years later

Stevie's Pov

I stand apprehensively against the doorframe as I anxiously stare at the little pregnancy test laying flat on the countertop. I haven't taken a peak at it fearing what the result will be.

I stand to the side, as I huff out. "I need to know." I say to myself. The guys are all out to get supplies for Lily's graduation party. This was my only chance to take the test in private. The others distracted by the party, and the fact I have been hormonal as hell.

They all three rush to leave the house as I asked one of them to pick up the supplies. I couldn't help, but laugh at the hilarious way they fault with each other to see who got to go. You would never think they were almost thirty years old.

Eventually I had to say they all could go, and would be just find tending to the cooking all on my own.

They were relieved, because the short temper fits I have been having were driving them crazy. That's why I decided to take a test. My annoyance level absurd these days, and the fact I was a week late now.

I bite my lip, before rolling my eyes. "If you are, you are." I nod to myself as I try to persuade my body to move,  to go look at the damn test.

Striding into the bathroom I let out a stressful breath of air before carefully turning the test over. My eyes swiftly reading the results. The two pink lines already confirming my suspicions.
They knocked me up.

An overwhelming feeling clouding my anxiety at the possibility of being a mom. I never thought I would be. The closes I got was with Lily, but she was already six when I came into her life. I never really been around babies. So I have no idea what to do with a newborn.

Other thoughts swirl in my head. What if the guys don't want it? We talked about the possibility of having a family, but the business of us starting our careers, and raising Lily pushed the idea of a baby way later into life.

I mean now is a good as time as any to start a family. Lily will be in college in the fall. Sin just opened up his security-safety business. Where you could hire someone to make sure all of your paranoid feelings go away, with a hired body guard.

The business actually doing well, many people needing assistance in being protected. Heath stopped playing football after college, he didn't want to be apart of the NFL so he got his degree in liberal arts.

He teaches at the local community college in Montana. Beau finally done with Med-School now he is a pediatrician. Himself saying he chose children because they were easier to deal with then adults. And the fact I am a photographer. I own a local boudoir studio in town for women to come and find their inner sexual goddess. I take pictures of weddings and other small things, but boudoir photo shoots are my passion.

So it's not like we were hurting for cash. Now would be the perfect time for a baby. And as I think about it I can't help but think of who he or she will look like. A small smile on my face as I think of the baby that's already growing inside of me.

I can hear the sounds of our bedroom door opening as the guys come bustling in.

"Gatita." Heath calls out as the others follow him.

I nervously call out as I sit down on the counter ledge with the pregnancy test in my hand. "In here."

The footfalls on the carpet send a lick of anxiety up my back. The swirling of nerves in my stomach making me nauseous.

They all three come into view in the doorway the bathroom. Their faces older with age, but still the same to me. They were smiling before they see the look on my face. Sin is the first to notice the test as he calmly peers over my shoulder to look at it.

"Is that what I think it is?" His voice stoic.

I nod as the others come to see it too. Beau stands warily to the side before looking at me with complete trust and love. "What do you want to do."

I sigh before looking down at the positive test. Glad that they support me in anything I choose, but I knew the moment that test turn positive I was going to keep this baby.

"I want it. I want this baby." I say determined and my mind made up. This was my shot at being a mom with the people I love. This baby was made from love, and I think we would be good parents.

I glance up at all three of them as they watch me with admiration. Each and everyone of them contempt with my decision.

"So we are really doing this?" Heath deep voice asks out.

I couldn't help the blissful smile on my face as I place a small hand on my stomach as if I could feel the baby growing inside. Silly I know, but the excitement I feel at taking this step with them feels me with happiness.

"Yeah, we are." I smile.

"Hell yeah we are! I bet it was my swimmer that got in." Sin smugly says to the others.

Heath and Beau stand side by side narrowing their eyes at him. "Who says you did it. We slept with her as many times as you did." Beau retorts

Sin rolls his eyes, "Yeah, but Newman men have notoriously strong swimmers."

Heath snorts, "Nothing on Latinas. We are known for being fertile."

They all bicker back and forth about whose sperm won the race, but I knew in actuality they could care less.

"The will love you regardless of who your biological father is." I whisper to my non-existent bump.

*******

And they did.

Stevie gave birth to a baby boy. On December 8th. He weighed seven pounds and 6 ounces, 21 inches long.

They named him Leo. The DNA test was never given. They all could care less who Leo's paternity concluded. They didn't need a paper to prove the love that had for him, each one a father to him.

The boy though despite his parents not wanting the DNA test couldn't deny the features he grew into. From the blonde curls to his forest jade eyes. They all knew he was Beau's, but they never spoke on it because in the end it didn't matter.

He was all of theirs. They were a family and that's all they ever wanted.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Now truly this is the ending. I want to thank everyone who supported this book. It means the world to me. It's not perfect, but it that's okay. I started this book two years ago and I can honestly say I am glad I finally finished it.

Swipe again to see my new upcoming book.

Until next time my darlings

<3 Victoria