Chapter 39

Stevie's Pov

Heath bottoms out completely, while my pussy clenches instinctively around his dick. I could hear him groan.

The hand around my throat tightening for a few seconds. The air supply cut off. He loosens the grip, air rushing back into my lungs. Lust consuming me along with the adrenaline from the lack of oxygen.

I began moving slowly around his cock. The movement causing a deep ache inside my belly.  I want more of it. My orgasm quickly building. I could feel the eyes of others on me.

I stare as I make eye contact with Beau. His eyes holding mine. I could see his dance across my face fast before quickly centering in on where Heath and I are connecting.

I witness a flash of want pause in his green eyes. But it is gone as he wets his lips. His face flush and bulge hard in his pants.

My movements faster as I pick up speed on Heath's cock. He thrusts up to meet my movements. The slow build in the center of my stomach, deep and needing more of him.

One hand stays on my throat continously tightening before letting go. The other moves down my body, stopping to roughly cup my tit. His fingers roll my nipple before pulling it hard. The sting making my soaking core clench around his thick length. My head turns to find his mouth, my tongue seeking for his taste.

He thrusts deepening in my pussy, while his tongue fucks my mouth. I moan loudly into his as the sound gets muffled.

The sounds of where we meet surround the room. I feel something wet, and slight pressure on my clit. I break away to see what it is.

I glance down to see blonde curls between my legs as Beau's mouth is on my sensitive bean. Heath watches too with a fire in his eyes.

"Fuck that's so hot." He groans out.

Picking up speed. He fucks me hard. My whimpers loud an unhuman.

I run my hands through Beau's hair, watching him taste me, and some of Heath. Maybe thats why Beau wanted to do it. Beau is touching himself, his huge dick in his hands while he strokes to the rhythm of Heath's as he pounds into my tight core. I search out through the lust for Sin. My body needing him.

I see him in the corner, observing us. His dick hard, but he isn't touching it. I reach for him softly, wanting him to be apart of it too.

He eyes me cautiously before strutting towards me. He leans down to kiss me deep and furiously. His mouth dominating mine.

"You look so fucking sexy right now." His voice gruff and hard.

"You like being a little cock slut for us." My pussy loves his degrading words as it tightens down around Heath's girthy member.

Heath moans from the reaction. His hands gripping my hips tight to slam harder into me.

I could feel myself panting. My heart racing.

My body feels like it's on fire as Sin puts his knees into the couch before lowering his zipper. I know what's coming and I burn for it.

His dick touching my lips before I could let a moan out. I open for him, my tongue swirling around his tip. His taste not much different from Heath's.

Completely submitting to the lust that overcomes us. My body takes over instinctively to the pleasures. I gag on Sin's cock as I set a rhythm with my mouth and hands.

He pulls my hair as he begins to fuck my mouth.

"God you feel so fucking good Gatita."

I could feel the swirling sensation on my clit as Beau's mouth sucks harder. I moan around Sin's dick not being able to talk.

"Gonna let me cum in this tight little mouth princess." Sin groans loud.

I could only take the pleasures the three put me through.

My orgasm at its peak I could feel it coming.

"Fuck. So good. Fill your pretty little cunt with my cum."

My pussy clenches hard around Heath's cock as that last of the dirty words filter through me. My body shaking, my moans muffled from Sin's dick.

My orgasm slamming through me hard. My men don't let up. My clit senstive as Beau unlatches, from the corner of my eye I could see him touching himself while he watch the rest of us. Sin grunts loudly as he fucks my mouth harder, I take a hand around his balls.

He seems to like that as he stills, and spurts of his cum fill my mouth. The texture unpleasant, but the taste so satisfying. I quickly swallow it down.

He pulls from my mouth as I wipe the corners. Cleaning up every drop. He throws me a devilish smirk. "You sucked my cock amazingly, princess."

My face beat red from his praise as he pecks me on my lips.

He sits next to me as Heath thrusts deep a few more times before stilling.

"Fuck, Gatita. I love this pussy." He groans out.

He buries his face into my neck as he spills inside of me. My core milking every last drop. I glance down at Beau as he seems to be on his last stroke of his dick coming the same time as Heath. I watch with fasination at his dick spurts streams of white onto his hand.

My desire to taste him loud. Sin moves to grab something to hand to Beau to clean up. My mouth moving to a pout because I didn't get to taste him.

Beau must notice that, his face red with a blush. "You can next time if you want."

I nod my head vigurorilsy, because I really did want too. I wanted to watch him submitted to the euphoria of pleasure just as he has done me.

He leans down to give me a kiss, a soft peak over my swollen mouth. I could care less about the ache on my jaw or my pussy.

My body practically gleaming with satisfaction as I peered up at my guys.

Even with Heath's cock soft inside me I couldn't wait to do it again.

The words on the tip of my tongue to say how I really felt in this moment, but I swallowed them down. Enjoying the aftermath of our sexual proclivities.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Yayyy more smut like this too come.

If you haven't checked out the music video at the top. Check it out.

That last minute and 40 seconds has me in a choke hold, and I feel like it matches the scene. 🥰🥵

I'm obsessed.

<3 Victoria