Chapter 25

Sin's Pov

It was official, my dick was permanently broken.

The concept that I could never get a hard on from someone without seeing her was a hard pill to swallow.

I mean the thing hasn't even moved an inch since last Friday night, when I accidentally walked into the locker room and saw my two best friends working her to an orgasm.

It wasn't the fact that my boys were both pleasing her that that got my cock hard even though that was hot as well.

It was the fact that I saw everything. The soft skin of her heavy tits as her light brown nipples harden from Beau's mouth. To her pale creamy thighs that had Heath's face between them.

Something in me ached to be between them and see for myself how good she tasted.

What really ruin me was the facial expression on her as they both worked her to an orgasm as she spilled out breathy moans. That made my balls tighten as my cock stiffen.

I was stunned at the picture of them. And like a perv I stood and watched.

It wasn't like I meant to be a bystander. I came across them on accident, and the moment they were done I made myself known.

After, I was a dick to her like I always was. Even though my body ached to slam her against the lockers and give her another orgasm by my hands.

And then Heath saw me watching her, before he gave me a smirk of his own.

I flipped him off because he knew shit and I would deny any accusation he said.

With my cock still hard after I left the lockerroom. I searched for Sydney, and she was willing to give me a hand.

That was the moment everything changed, and my poor dick decided to stop working. Everytime Sydney touched or wrapped her tongue around it. It soften like a gummy worm. If that wasn't embarrassing I don't know what was.

So instead of getting me off I tried to get her off. Praying to God that anything would get my cock back right.

Yet no such luck. Every thought was of Stevie's face as she came from the hands of my friends was all that seemed to get my cock stiff.

And so like a stalker I sit at the lunch table with Sydney's friends away from mine. As I watch Stevie across the room. Smiling and joking with Belle.

I watch her as I keep picturing her body in my mind that made me have to rerange myself once or twice.

"Babe?" I heard a raspy voice like sex call to me.

I break from my staring at Stevie as I glance at Sydney.

"Hmm." I say to her as I watch her brown eyes peer at me intriguingly.

"Be my date to the Boo Bash this Saturday."

I groan internally because I really didn't want to spend another night around my highschool peers as they drive themselves stupid with booze and drugs.

But on the other hand it is good business for me.

I give her a smirk. Sydney is actually really beautiful and has a voice of pure lust with how it's raspy like she just got done from fucking all day.

It is so easy with her. We know that this is purely sex, and Sydney is always a good time.

Why did Stevie Blake have to ruin everything for me.

As I still stare at Sydney as she waits patiently for my reply to the Halloween party this weekend.

Even though I really didn't have any interest in it I knew I needed the money. Christmas is coming up and I promised Lily that Santa would bring her a Elsa doll house.

So I finally cave, "Sure."

She squeals before placing herself ontop of my lap. As her tongue shoves itself into my mouth.

I gladly accept it while opening my mouth for her. She tastes of cinnamon and the kiss itself is hot. Full of lust and want, yet my dick isn't getting the memo.

It is still limp as the day I was born.

She jumps down to look at her friends Jessica and Sarah I think, but honestly I didn't have a clue what their names were.

"Now we have to talk costumes." She whispers to them as if other people were really desperate to figure out what they were going as.

I roll my eyes, but then again I am not a girl or obsessed with the thought of being popular.

I am popular for all the wrong reasons, but yet it works in my favor.

Know one bothers me because they are intimidated or if they do talk to me it's because I have drugs.

I have no desire to make friends with these people. The closer someone is to you. The more it hurts when they leave you. It's better to keep people at arms reach.

I grab my shit as I get up to leave. I give Sydney a kiss on the cheek to which she doesn't notice from how enthrall she is about her costume she will wear Saturday.

I make my way over to my friends table as Heath and me have last period together.

He sees me before getting up. We give each other a bro hug as we clap are hands together.

"Study for the history test?" He questions.

"Hell no."

He shakes his head, "Of course not, but somehow you will still ace it."

"What can I say. Knowledge just comes to me naturally." I smirk.

He shoves me as he throws the rest of the trash away from lunch.

I take the small time frame to glance at Stevie, but as I look I see grey eyes peircing my own blue ones.

A soon as we make eye contact like a zap went through me and settle straight to my cock.

Heath is the one to interrupt our stare off and I am all to greatful.

"Come on Einstein or we will be late."

I flip him the bird as we make our way to class, but I still couldn't shake the feeling I felt when Stevie looked at me.

And if my situation with my dick isn't confusing enough. I need to stay far way from Stevie Blake, because know matter how much my dick seems to want her.

She is the one girl in this entire school I couldn't fuck, and I kind of hate that fact.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
AN-Sin is growing on me. Just a little.

Next chapter is in Beau's pov.

I know not the most exciting chapter, but I promise more to come!:)

<3 Victoria