30. Red Destiny

......

-Naleta-

-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I don't know! I-i-

Naleta held her head, tightly pulling on her hair as she screamed, hot tears flowing uncontrollably down her eyes. Dai was crying as well, he tried to keep his composure but his pain failed him.

How could she?

-Stop..please stop...STOP SCREAMING--, he didn't want to scream at her back. But it felt like the world was crumbling down on him. Again.

It's happening again.

Everyone he seemed to care about perished right in front of his eyes and he had no power to stop it. It happened in times where he didn't expect it.

Arriana was first to go

Then Hasanna.

And then his six children that he loved so very much so. Even the toodlers were gone. She erased them.

And it was all because of her.

-I didn't mean it! I swear I didn't mean it!! I'm so sorry Dai!!-- Naleta fell into her knees as her breathing became faster and her heart beat rapidly.

How could she do this?

.

Naleta could feel her body failing her. Everything started to spin, her skin was forming goosebumps. Red energy spiralled out from her uncontrollably. She was sinking into darkness....

-Naleta!!!-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Naleta

What is this place?

It's dark.

I can't seem to move.

I'm falling?

I want to go back home.

No.

I don't want to go back.

I don't want to hurt Dai anymore.

I think I've hurt him more than enough. I promised him to keep his soul, to protect him, to love him and never do anything to hurt him. He promised me the same, a lot more. But now it seems as if I'm hurting him more than anyone else.

Why did I do that? Erase his children... Our children.
This happens most of the time. I get angry, upset, I feel hate and I bring upon wrath. And it always ends up hurting those close to me.
I don't know why it happens. I'm always out of control and loose the will I have over my body until I find that I've done something wrong.

Why?

.

-Canyi...please listen to me...-

That was my father's voice.

-There is nothing to listen to Vegeta! You're practically telling me my daughter is a monster!--, that is my mother.

What are they speaking about? 

Are they speaking about me?

I don't remember this.

-That's not what I'm saying Canyi but her prophecy is clear. We've seen her growing violent impulses and//--

-Shut up! Shut up! T-this doesn't make any sense! What has a freaking fruit has to do with my daughter?!-

What fruit?

-Canyi this is a Devine fruit. She herself is her own bearer, if she eats that fruit it'll be her own choice, and she'll have to suffer the consequences...--

-T-then what are you going to help her?...as her f-father-

-As for now I will have to watch her closely...later in the future I will send her to someone I know. He can try to decrease her chances on eating that fruit--

-Who's that?...-

.

-Jam'''''.  '''''--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--J-Jameson...-- Naleta muttered that in her sleep. Her silver eyes fluttered open to find Dai sitting on an armchair beside the bed, he was leaning back and had his eyes closed.
As soon as his eyes opened Naleta could see the red in them, his face was a bit puffy and purple. Anyone could see that he was crying.

-Naleta?... You're awake.-

His voice was devoid of emotion.

--James...I'm sorry...-

-Hmh--

Dai stood up and walked towards Naleta's bed and sat by the edge. He placed his hand on Naleta's forehead and sighed. The fact that he was so empty made Naleta tremble in fear. She had never seen him like this.
He stood up again and walked towards the door before halting.

-Get some more sleep Naleta... in a few hours we shall be summoned--

..and he disappeared.

.
.
.
.
.

"FATHER WHO DID THIS?! PLEASE..." Kusu cried, looking at her father who seemed to have no care in the world.
His expression was so evident, it showed that he did not care for what happened to his children.
Naleta was beside him and she said nothing.

Korn, Mojito, Vados, Martinu and Cuckatail couldn't say anything as well. The news came as a surprise, to hear they're siblings have been erased. And they did not know who did it.

-Speak, both of you. Who's responsible for the universes erasure?-- Zeno asked sitting upon his throne. Naleta felt her heart race. What was she going to say? In front of Dai's children in which she enjoyed to spend so much time with.
It was all going to perish because of her own doing.

Dai kneeled, taking one glance at the Omni King, then to Naleta before bringing his attention to his heartbroken children. He knew what he had to do would hurt him alone but he had to do it. No only for his sake, but for everyone else. He had to sacrifice the truth for love.

Naleta felt as if she knew what he would say but before she could reprimand him from saying such he shook his head without looking at her and she knew what he meant. Tears started flowing down her cheeks as her throat seemed to hurt.

.

--I-I'm sorry...I never meant to do it. I-I...I lost control of myself--
.