29. Help Me

..........

Shin looked at his orb after a call he received from Roh Kai. He didn't understand what he meant. The ones who were also in this strange meeting were Vados, Mojito, Gowasu and Awamo. They included him because they said his universe was the one to birth the forbidden Pomegranate so it might birth a heavenly cure towards the former.

The tasked him to read more on devine history or text to see if he can find anything about that other fruit. Vados was tasked to finding Naleta and the others will also try to find others.

But a while later in the meeting unfortunately Zamasu and what seemed to be Black intercepted the call, telling us their will offer their help with Naleta, greatly baffling Gowasu.

Shin understood lady Naleta's situation, but he didn't understand what they meant about the fruits. He didn't think it would be wise to straight up ask her.

He walked to the small garden he had inside his palace. Although his whole planet was a garden, this one he was able to plant vegetables, fruits and exotic flowers by hand. When he arrived, he found the person that was being talked about in the group earlier laying on the grass, covered by multiple vines.

-Lady Naleta?-

-Yes Shin?-

Shin went towards her and sat beside her on the grass. The vines didn't wrap around him as they did to her, it was as if the vines loved her and they wanted to protect her. It was strange.

"I am sorry to ask but...do you still love the Grand Priest?"

Naleta had been coming and visiting the Kai's planet over the years she left Dai. The two met...strangely to say the least. Shin visited one of the high rated mortals planet in order to find books he could enjoy when he wasn't working. But the poor boy only got in between bullies, in which Naleta rescued him effortlessly. Although the Kai would have easily evaded those bullies, he didn't want to cause a scene that would confine him in the feet of Zeno sama.

They had become good friends over the years but Shin never had liked the woman's views on Gods. It seemed as if she hated them for some reason.

Now here Naleta was, being asked a question she had always avoided.

"I don't want to talk about it," Naleta voiced as she stared deeply into the sky as if it's plainess had something interesting to see.

"Hm....I won't bother you anymore"

Shin uttered not another word as the world fell quiet once more. Only the sound of the animals that resided there and the natural white sound was the only thing that could be heard.

Naleta suddenly gave off a low chuckle which confused the pinkish Kai.

"I do"

"Hm?"

"I still do love him. And that's what hurts me most. I don't want to forgive him. My every being doesn't want to. My soul does. But I'm not going to until I see the red in his eyes..." Naleta said as her voice broke. Tears started to roll down the sides of her face as Shin turned to her.

Her eyes were red.

"I'm sorry Shin..."

"For w-what?" Shin stuttered as he started feeling hot all of a sudden. He felt his skin burn and he couldn't help but tore his sleeves apart.

"N-naleta help m-me..." The poor Kai chocked out as he now saw dark red flower markings running up his arms. It burnt and it was as if needles were pricking his every being.

Naleta watched as the boy struggled to calm down and soon he stood up trying, rubbing his arms and body like a mad man. She didn't want to hurt the boy line this but...

"Help me Naleta!"

...he would help her.

"I'm sorry Shin"

*****

"Your majesty...the Kai and Destroyer of Universe 7 have fallen. The Angel is dormant. Universe 6, 8 and 10 are in the same state as well..."

"Who did that?"

"Nal--"

"Who? We shall destroy them?

"... The Pomegranate my lord"

Pomegranate {Daishinkan x (Naleta)Vegeta's sister} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें