3. Revelation

~Through happiness there was once sadness in one's life~

-That was so cheesy--, Marcarita said rolling her eyes. Hearing her mother tell that story for almost the hundredth time was getting boring.

-My my young lady, you forget you five were there ones who wanted to hear it--, Naleta said yawning.

-That is not 'chessy' at all Marcarita. Love is a mysterious thing. And at first sight is a beautiful thing--, Dai was the one to say coming inside the room with seven bowls of ramen he made himself. He then gave one to each.

-Merus was the one who acted the cupid baby--, Vados said chuckling to herself and Merus beside her flushed.

-Don't put it that way!--

-Mother must have shamed father a lot of times before you both got along--, Mojito said.

-Indeed, I didn't know mortals were such a handful. Or maybe it was just you mother--, Dai said slyly and Naleta nudged him with her elbow.

-Hey!-

-But it's very true my love-

-Hmph-

-Come to think of it, Kusu, Whis, Sour, Cognac and Martinu are usually here in these kind of visits. Where are they?--, Mojito asked curiously.

-Kusu is with Whis and the others are busy with work--, Korn said having his eyes still closed, leaning against the wall arms folded.

-Oh, I hope they're safe-

-Come to think of it mother, you mentioned something about King Vegeta, grandfather--, Vados said trailing a bit.

-Yes indeed, have you got something in mind-

-Well it strange, during the tournament of power that father and grand Zeno had organised, there was a contestant among universe 7. Vegeta. He claims to be the Saiyan Prince of the extinct planet Vegeta...--, Vados stated and the expression of Naleta changed in seconds.

-What are you implying Vados?...-

Vados sighed, she knew her step mother can get upset to the littlest things mand by this one, she would spend all night with the thought of it. --There are two Saiyans I know of that reside on Earth which are Whis' disciplines. One of them being your brother-

No one really saw when Naleta rose and walked out of the room in the exception of Dai who followed behind her.

-And Vados ruined the evening-

-I cannot keep something like this from her when my theories were correct. I'm sure we all had an idea on this but no one chose to speak up--, Vados said standing up from her sit.

-Remember Vadi, we know nothing of this Saiyan except that he's from universe 7 and one of the strongest mortals in the cosmos. You have a better understanding since you're familiar with universe 7--, Mojito stated point out the obvious.

-I understand-

-But I wonder how mother is taking it right now, its been years since she last saw the Prince. Oh wait dammit! Vados you're right! How can I have been so stupid--, Merus came to realisation cursing at himself. Korn raised an eyebrow opening one eye.

-What is it-

-Before turning... Mortal. I fought along side Goku and Vegeta in parts of my duties as a patrolman. I was so young when I met and last seen granddad, it totally slipped my mind. Him and the Saiyan Vegeta look the same in every expect--, Merus stated and everyone sighed.

-It's alright Merus, tho I wonder how father will cheer mom up-

How do you suppose father to do that