10. Earth Before Ecstacy

~She indeed was a babysitter-

-Mmm~-

-It's a delacacy isn't it?- Whis asked watching Naleta munching on the cream puffs Bulma had brought for them after the trip to the restaurant. Gowasu and Beerus were the ones who were wondering about them so Bulma made it a treat for all as they walked through the East Side of the city.

-Indeed it is! This planet is a delacacy itself. I understand now why my husband likes it so much--, Naleta beamed, looking around enjoying the sounds, not all of them, and the atmosphere. It reminded her of her home planet. Sadala-Vegeta.

-Speaking of this husband of yours.... Who is he? I'm not going to let some low life marry you!- Vegeta said feeling anger arise in him. Who dared to date his dear sister. Even marry her without his approval.
But of course that made Kusu laugh and Whis snicker. Naleta was amused, Bulma curious, Gowasu confused and Beerus still a bit worn out from the paralyzing.

-Eat your words please, James is very much worthy to be my husband. And you did approve of him, when you were a child of course..... You loved him. He loved you--, the Saiyan woman said softly smiling. Remembering the old days. It was just like yesterday.

-James.... That does sound familiar. But a question I, by no doubt, want to ask. How do you know Whis?-

-Oh Whiston. I've known him since he was only eight! Along with Souris. I and Kusuno much older. I used to play with them, practically being their babysitter. Old times, old times indeed--, Naleta mused smiling wider now.

-WHAT?! - was an exclamation from Vegeta, Bulma, Gowasu and Beerus. The latter fainting in the process.

Oh how he can ruin a day

====================================

-How was your trip to Gaia my love?-- Dai asked as he took off his belt, and threw it at his side for tomorrow's morning clean up.

-It was fairly wonderful. I loved every bit of it with my brother, our kids and my new-found sister-in-law. I've teased the latter so much that she was red as an Akali fruit--, Naleta said, she in bed taking off her hills and untying her bun, letting her hip length hair fall.

-Whatever did you tease the poor girl by? New-found sister-in-law and she's already monstrous. My wife, your ways are strange--

-I'm just unique dear-

-Unique on a horror level-

-Oh James I only teased her about how Saiyan men can hold on bed-

-I suppose you may be right. But--, Dai stopped for a second before ascending towards Naleta. He gently pinned the woman down, holding her wrists and smiled deviously as he placed his right knee on the bed. Getting closer and closer to the wife's neck, breathing slightly, Naleta shivering below him in excitement and small ecstacy.
--Shall I show you that Angels can hold better in bed than Saiyans?-

-I will be delighted to receive the lesson~-

A night of passion is what the two lovers need after a long day