18. Emelia

~New Friend~

Anala's POV

I appeared at the planet named Earth. My red eyes glimmed in the sunlight as I looked around the cities. I learned that the Briefs family had 1/3 of the planet's wealth and influenced their power to Divinity even without knowing it. The Florist family are Deities but also influenced a 1/3 on Earth. And the other 1 are numerous businesses without much of an influence.

I had read business books as well other than the multiversal book.

I then walked around, looking at different people, seeing different sceneries and sites, and finding numerous traditions. I had  practically flied from city to city, country to country and continent to continent. Although I was quite nervous to try and know any of the humans there. Some looked at me in admiration and others in a kind of hostile way. Which is strange.

By night I was walking down a street in a city named Paris, looking at the lights and billboards. There were two idiots following me but I payed no mind to them.
Suddenly a silhouette came rushing towards me and I bumped heads with that person. We both fell butt on to the sidewalk and I rubbed my forehead and the stranger did the same.

-That hurt you know!-- I said to the stranger.

-I-I'm so sorry!-- a female voice said. She quickly got up and by seeing me she took my hand and had me running with me.
But we suddenly came with a sudden halt as I saw the two idiots that were following me. The girl tried to turn around but we were blocked by other guys. She panicked.

-Please I have nothing to give you! I have no money with me!-- she shouted at the four guys. She was slightly taller than me.

-You two beauties have everything we want--, one of them said. I was quite confused at first but I knew that the four guys were bad. The other two were following this girl, who still had my hand in hers.

-My father will kill you!-

-We don't see your father anywhere, hahahah-

I watched the scene, the girl was still scared, I could feel her trembling but she still tried to hold me by her side. I used my right hand to make an energy blade like my father's. In a quick swift movement, all four of their heads fell off their necks. The bodies fell as well.

-Insolent mortals--, I said before sighing. I looked back at the girl and she looked at me in horror.
That's the time I got to see her clearly. She had pale fair skin, Yellow eyes, black pupils, brown hair and finally a brown fur tail. Strange for a human.

-Go home now, there's no one following you. I shall go back as well--, I said before she left my hand. I turned around ready to teleport.

-Wait! I have no where to go.... I'm lost.... --

-Then you can come with me-

-O-okay!-- I grabbed her hand and by that we both disappeared.

***

-Dads! Mom! I'm home!-- I shouted as I appeared in the living room. I let go of the girl's hand as I beckoned her to follow me to the dining room.

-Who said you could come back late? Remember you're still a child--, mom said looking directly at me as placed her glass of wine down.

-I got carried away. Apologies-

-Who's this?-- papa Blacku asked looking at the girl.

-I don't know, she was lost so I got her back with me-

-Stranger-

The girl bowed slightly, --My name is Emelia madam, sires. I'm sorry to intrude but I got lost while out in Paris with my father and his friends-

-You're the daughter of the Destroyer of the 7th aren't you?-- mom asked and I was a little stunned.

-Yes-

-How'ja know?-

-Lucky guess. But her eyes remind me of him. Come and sit starlight. We have plenty of food. I'm sure you're hungry--, we both sat down and she started eating. She really must have been hungry, I as well.

-Thank you ma'am-

-Anala, once you're both done, please show her to a guest room. Your father's and you shall bring her back to Lord Beerus--, mom said and I nodded.

-Why us-

-I need some alone time. And plus, it'll be fun to see Zamasu get in trouble with the Earthlings-

Papi Zami sighed. Of course.

-Oh and I forgot to say.... I have a body count of 4--, I said sheepishly grinning and I felt the air get tense.

-You're grounded Anala-

-My whole life is grounded! That's unfair. I only spent a day outside here. Can't I have more? Besides, the dads have a much larger body count than I. Future and present!-

-Ugh-

****

-You're Anala right?-- Emelia asked and I nodded. We were walking towards the guest room. --That's right-

-Thank you for saving me back there. And welcoming me to your home...A total stranger-

-Ti's alright. After all, you're the first person I know other than my small family!-

-How old are you?-

-In multiversal time I'm 13, but on Earthling time I suppose I would be about 16-

-14 to 17--, I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. We finally reached the guest room and I opened the door for her.

-This is where you shall sleep. It's completely safe. And I shall wake you up in the morning for breakfast. Every necessarities you shall need are there and I can let you borrow my clothes after you wash up. But a night gown is available there--, I stated and she giggled a little.

-You're quite formal-

-My family is from formality-

-Well goodnight Anala. I shall see you in the morning-

-Good night Emelia--, I said bowing slightly before leaving to go to my room.

What a lovely day