7. Cousins

~A clown in the Royal family~

-Where we you all this time?- Veheta asked having been able to regain his composure. Sitted down along with Naleta, the clown, his wife and son having tea he had ordered one of the maids to immediately bring. All in all his face was still enveloped with a flush colour and he was sure polite.

Naleta took a sip out of her porcelain tea cup with beautiful golden designs, it reminded her of the one Martinu gifted her with. --Let's just say I have been travelling the cosmos with my husband-

-Husband?-

-Yes ofc. I was already married when you were born. I suppose you only had seen him once-

-I see.... How did you find me? Its been decades--, Vegeta asked looking straight at his older sister. It has been long indeed and she looks exactly like a doll. Somehow.

-Oh that was quite easy. I hadn't known you survived the destruction of our second planet until yesterday evening. I heard you were one of the strongest mortals in this multiverse. You really were raised up to the Saiyan name. I'm proud. Very proud--, Naleta praised and Vegeta flushed even more and tried to hid it with a cough. He loved to be praised by Naleta, he had forgotten how it warms his cold heart. Just like how Bulma does....

-Um thank you. But that's long ago. I've gotten quite strong. I might say me and Kakarot are number one-

-I see, quite interesting. The fact that you both were able to entertain his littlest majesty is quite...amusing-

Bulma blushing in jealousy of this beautiful woman having earned such quick respect and politeness decided to budge in instead of listening along with the other two. Somehow Naleta ignited both a flustering feeling and one of a bit of fear. It was extraordinary beautiful.

-Um I was wondering who you might be.... --, she thought of how to address her but by age she knew she must be polite, --ma'am. I'm Vegeta's wife, Bulma-

-Oh how rude of me today. My name is Naleta, Vegeta's older sister. I apologise for my rudeness --, Naleta said bowing her head slightly showing respect.

By that Bulma blushed more, Trunks felt defeat as he had started crushing on the girl, and Goku felt awe. This straight hair, silver eyed girl didn't look like a Saiyan, she also did not emit a much Saiyan energy. She was peculiar.

-But I'm glad my little brother has found someone to love and isn't much of a Saiyan of the past era. I hope you're able to keep up with him. In your marriage and of course sexually--, Naleta said smiling eyes closed, certainly amused by her ending sentence. Veheta chocked on his tea and Bulma blushed like a tomato.

-I think this conversation is getting to an adult level--, Trunks said with a blush standing up before bowing slighty. -It was nice meeting you aunty--, with that he blasted off.

-Um... -

-Its alright. I know that must be excruciatingly hard given that Saiyan's have a massive size, tho I'm sure you've gotten used to it--, Vegata this time spat out his drink while Naleta laughed. A poor Bulma a blushing mess and Goku not understanding anything.

-Eldest sister please! H-have some decency!--, Vegeta shouted more flustered than Bulma.

Naleta blinked before grinning, --I'm not lying am I? Mother went extremely deep teaching me this topic while father was quite more flustered to say even a single word-

-Still its not a reason for you to talk like that freely in front of this innocent clown--, Vegeta said motioning to Goku who seemed to be in his own day dreams.

-Oh I wanted to talk to you about him-

-Kakarot?-

-Huh?-

-He is the second son of that low rank Saiyan named Bardock and the cook Gine. Father's right hand man. They got along pretty close despite the ranks. Even Peragus didn't get close to their bond--, Vegeta stated with impassive air having no interest in the clown. He just sipped more on his tea as Bulma calmest down as well, listening.

-Oh that's cool--, Goku said excitedly.

-So he's our cousin?--, with that statement both Bulma and Vegeta spat out their tea in shock while Goku shouted in disbelief.

-Wait what?! How in the world is that possible!? This clown?! My cousin?! In what damned blood?!!--, Vegeta shouted needing serious answers.

-Vegeta is my cousin?!!- Goku had shouted as well.

-Quiet you two!- Naleta demanded and in an instant the two other Saiyans were quiet. The girl had an aura which could penetrate anyone. So she got respect, either from someone she knows or a stranger. She was like her husband. They earned the same level of respect. Tho Naleta was able to leave an impression on Goku instead of the short Angel guy.

-Now listen. Vegeta our father and uncle Bardock are brothers. Twins, un-identical. That's how Goku or Kakarot as you say, is our cousin. Bardock preferred a life of peace so he stepped off monarchy, and father somehow had let the power get into his head. As what I've been told--, Naleta explained and Goku gave an oh while Vegeta grumbled.

-What about you? You seem very different from Saiyans. In appearance--, Bulma asked curiously.

-Actually I'm Vegeta's step sister. My mother was a Saiyan and my father was kind of another species which I still don't know. But I don't really mind, maybe he died long--, Naleta said shrugging.

-I see.... -

-Well I--

At that moment a light landed in the backyard of Capsule Corp interrupting the three. Bulma sighed for her lawn, Vegeta cursed not wanting any drama, and Goku was excited for he heard there was going to be a guest. Naleta only smiled amused feeling the energies.

This will be very much interesting