Yes Men

Location: The bus

"She's beginning to get suspicious of all the blood I'm taking." Simmons tells us as she walks into the lab with another lot of blood samples.

"No wonder. How many samples have you tested each day?" Leo questions.

"Not enough." Simmons states.

"Not enough?! You've got tons." I point out.

"It's not enough to find anything in her blood or Coulson's. There isn't ample residue remaining in the vial to examine after we emptied it into her bloodstream. Such a pity we only found the one." Simmons explains.

"Well, excuse me for not sticking around long enough to get blown to pieces." Leo mutters.

"It's just that the last sample of this miracle drug is inside Skye." Simmons says.

"And you can't find any trace of it?" I ask.

"No. She's healing at an exponential rate, but I can't detect anything irregular on a cellular level." Simmons answers.

"And you've explained to Coulson that you need to upload the samples to H.Q.?" Leo inquires.

"He shut me down, said to keep it in-house. I mean, this drug could be a phenomenal breakthrough, could save countless lives. Why is he being so twitchy? Well, you were down in the bunker with him. Did you see anything peculiar?" Simmons asks.

"Everything was peculiar." Leo states.

"This drug is in Coulson's system. He might be feeling some side effects that we don't know about. That's probably why he didn't want us to give it to Skye. Hell at this rate this drug could be alien." I add.

"Yeah. AVIA can you have a look at these samples please?" Simmons asks my AI.

"Right away."
------------------------------------------------------------

"New orders. S.H.I.E.L.D.'s detecting massive energy readings in the skies above the California/Nevada border." May explains when we all get to the briefing room.

"Where's Agent Coulson?" Ward asks as me, Leo and Simmons examine the readings.

"Taking personal time." May answers.

"That's a couple days straight." Ward states.

"These are the same readings Dr. Selvig and Dr. Foster picked up in New Mexico and in London." I start explaining.

"They herald the arrival of an Asgardian." Simmons continues.

"Thor." Leo finishes.

"Not sure. Either way, S.H.I.E.L.D. wants us to be the welcome wagon." May explains.

"O-okay. Fine. No cause for concern, right? Asgardians are allies." Leo stutters slightly.

"Loki wasn't." Ward states.

"Am I allowed to come?" I ask raising my hand slightly.

"Since it's non-combat I see no problems with it as long as you don't do anything with that arm but, it's up to your brother." May tells me. I turn to face my brother and prepare myself to beg him.

"Please please please please ple..." I start.

"Okay okay you can come." My brother interrupts me.

"Yes!" I cheer.
------------------------------------------------------------
Location: California

"Fitz's?" Ward asks us.

"Yeah, we're definitely getting close, but it's a bit of a crap shoot. This is still science we don't completely understand." I answer.