0-8-4

Location: The bus

"Oh, Agent Coulson told us the news. What a wonderful surprise. Isn't it, Fitz?" Simmons questions Leo.

"Yeah." Leo responds awkwardly.

"Sorry please ignore my idiotic brother" I say whilst shoving my elbow into Leo's chest. He lets out a groan which satisfies me. " I don't think I've introduced myself yet I'm Chloe" I say holding out my hand for Skye to shake.

"I'm Skye" Skye responds taking my hand.

"You must be very excited." Simmons says.

"Yep, first day of school." Skye says sarcastically dumping her things on Leo I stifle a laugh when he almost falls over due to the weight of it.

"Oh come on it'll be fun, you'll love it" I tell Skye trying to cheer her up.

"Okay, so... just... sorry. Yeah." Simmons mumbles while pushing past me and Skye walking up the spiral staircase.

"Officially, it's an airborne mobile command station. But we call it the Bus. We find it best to use shorthand when in the field. But everything has to be just so, you know, because of the danger." Leo explains.

"We've barely been it the field and now your an expert I seriously doubt that Leo." I say with a scoff.

"Shut up Chloe" Leo says giving me a death stare. While I throw a punch at him. I can be very violent sometimes, especially when it comes to my brother.

"You know Leo for a 20 year old man your very weak" I sass at Leo.

"You know for a 13 year old girl you have remarkably little common sense." Leo says while throwing back a punch.

While fighting Skye questions Simmons. "Wait Chloe's 13?"

"Yep, youngest academy graduate and SHIELD agent to date." Simmons responds proudly.

"Academy?" Skye asks.

"It's how most agents get recruited they either go to Science and technology, communications or operations. It's kinda like an agent training school." Simmons explains.

"Ah ok. And does this happen between Chloe and Fitz a lot?" Skye questions Simmons whilst me and Leo keep arguing and throwing the occasional punch or kick.

"Yes, I'm sorry about that, they'll be fine in a minute. It's kinda creepy like one minute there threatening to punch each others faces off the next there best friends" Simmons says giggling at the sight of me and Leo shoving eachother to the floor.

"I guess it's one of the mysteries of having a sibling" Skye responds also amused by the sight of me and Leo.

"Wheels up in two. Lock it or lose it." May says over the intercom snapping me and Leo out of the 'I want to punch your face off' mode.

"What's that mean?" Skye questions.

"No backing out now." I say finally climbing off Leo and allowing him to get up.

"Let's find a bunk for our guest." Simmons suggests.

"Oh, oh, yeah, there's only one left, and it's right next to mine." I say full of excitement.

"Good luck" Leo mumble to Skye causing me to stick my leg out in front of Leo and trip him over.

"Oops" I exclaim.

"Fitz's!" Coulson says causing me to gulp. Oh no we're in trouble. "Play nice" Coulson says keeping a straight face until he sees Leo on the floor and starts laughing.

"Here let me help you" I tell Leo offering him a hand but letting go when he has his weight on me. Me, Simmons, Skye and Coulson burst out laughing as he falls to the floor, again.