Something else?

(Y/n) pov

It's the end of the week and I am fucked. Yes I did read and practice but you don't simply get used to spells in one week. Masky and Hoodie dragged me out to be faced against eyeless jack. Of course everybody came to watch me get my ass kicked. "Remember the one rule witch. You can't use your barrier spell. You are allowed to have your book on you until the end of this month." Masky explained.

I really hate how they only call me witch. Like I got a name use that instead. "Start!" Fuck this. E.J ran straight at me. I started stuttering my spells. Of course it didn't work as he swung his scalpel which surprisingly I dodged. I had to calm myself. E.J kicked me back as I was finally able to use an attack spell.

I know I could do a lot more but I couldn't remember any other spell and the way he kept attacking me left me no time to check my book. This was such shit I didn't ask to be in this position. Eventually my fear turned into annoyance. I was realizing my situation at full. These people turned my friends against each other. They killed my parents. They took me away from the town I loved.

I wasn't exactly sure how I got to this point but all I know was the anger building inside of me was so close to exploding. I didn't realize fire was surrounding us. The voice in my head was just screaming at me to kill them. But then Slenderman appeared making me take in the scene in front of me. E.J was knocked unconscious. The others had their weapons ready to attack.

"Everyone calm down!" Slenderman growled. I took deep breathes I wasn't sure what the hell happened but I somehow won. The others slowly lowered their weapons but I could feel the dark energy from Slenderman. "Hoodie, Masky. Lock her away." My eyes widened. I could only let out a small gasp as Hoodie and Masky dragged me to the basement.

I was thrown into whatever cell they had there. It was cold and empty and dark. I didn't like this place. "Act your age and don't be a big baby by this." Masky annoyingly said as they left. Now I was alone in this cell. Way to go for trying to keep calm. I still don't even understand what happened.

~short time skip~

It's been about 2 hours maybe. Maybe even longer I don't know there's no clock in this cell. But then I heard two guys coming close to the cell. They seemed to be laughing and mocking someone probably me. Sure enough right in front of me was Jeff the killer and who I've come to learn was BEN. "Look it's the witch who went all ape shit on E.j." BEN laughed as he pointed at me.

"Are you just here to laugh at me?" I looked at them annoyed. Jeff laughed. "Duh. There's nothing else to fucking do around here since I can't leave the mansion today. And since you're a newcomer." Jeff kicked the cell as he continued in a menacing tone. "We can do whatever the hell we want with you." I scoffed. This was annoying to me. BEN noticed and laughed. "You got the witch pissed off Jeff."

I sighed and rubbed my temples. "Just tell me what the fuck happened during the fight. I can't remember shit." Jeff cackled at me as BEN explained. "Like a minute after the fight started your eyes turned red and E.j fucking froze. We all didn't know what the fuck happened but then we all felt some dark shit surrounding us and you were the source of it."

That's when everything went silent and I could tell BEN was thinking about something. Well I couldn't ask since Jeff decided he was bored and they both left. Those two were fucking idiots. But I was by myself now and I was kinda thankful now. I wanted peace and quiet after handling those two.

It was only an hour later when I heard another person come. It was a lady this time. She wore a mask and had long black hair. She had food for me. "I know you're not an idiot so I'm going to open this door and give you this plate and you're not going to run out." I nodded at her. She opened the door and actually handed me the plate instead of putting it on the floor. "Thanks." I think this is the first time I ever said that in this place.

She nodded at me. "I'm Jane by the way. If you don't piss me off or try to kill me then i don't care what you do." I nodded at her and she left. Seems I'm just getting random visits while I'm stuck here. I finished eating and just sat there. There wasn't even a bed so I rested against the wall and slept.

I woke up by a small voice calling for me. I could see Sally holding her teddy bear. "(Y/n)!" She whispered yelled. "What's wrong Sally?" I whispered back rubbing my eye. She motioned for me to get closer to the cell bars. I got closer and she whispered to me. "I heard the others talking about you. But I just wanted to ask. Do you know who Zalgo is?" For some reason when she said that name my head started to spin but I had no idea who that person was. "No I have no clue."

Sally seemed to contemplate something as she held onto her teddy bear. "I'm going to tell you about him but you can't tell the others I told you." I nodded at her. "Zalgo is an enemy of ours and Slenderman has always tried to eliminate him but he just can't seem to find a way. But I overheard him saying that you might have a chance against him." I was confused. "Why me?"

Sally then whispered something that shocked me. "He says you're not just a witch. But you might be something related to Zalgo instead."