More questions

(Y/n) pov

Me and Stephanie looked at each other. "What do you mean by that?" He motioned for us to follow. He led us the right corner of the store where Carlos was already.

There were two doll sets. One was the Riley one Alex showed us yesterday and the other was oddly familiar. "Isn't that-." "The principals son?" Stephanie interrupted. Carlos nodded. "Remember he was one of the first once to go missing. The only thing they found was his bracelet."

I grabbed the box and looked at it. "It's exactly like him." Stephanie shook her head. "This is messed up." "Is there a problem?"

We all froze at the sudden voice. We turned to see the owner Jason. I put on a fake smile to hide my fear. "Oh no we were just wondering where you got these dolls." He smiled at me. "I make every single doll here." That was when we all froze as he walked off.

"We gotta find Alex and get the fuck out of here." Carlos whispered. We all nodded and started going down the aisles.

We found her looking at what seemed to be one of this wind up toys but we practically pushed her out and told her what happened.

"You guys met Jason the toy maker. He kills kids and makes them into toys." Alex explained. "No fucking shit." Mason rolled his eyes as we were walking away.

"Well now you know I haven't been lying about this." Alex said making all of us go quiet. Eventually everyone started muttering a sorry. "Why don't we take a look at the diary?" Stephanie looked at me. I nodded.

"We can go to my house my parents are at some business party and my brother is probably passed out by now." Carlos said. We all agreed and walked there.

He didn't live too far so it wasn't too bad walking. When we got to his house sure enough his brother was sprawled out on the couch with a bottle next to him.

We walked to his basement where all of his gaming stuff is. We sat on the couches he had and I took out the book. "So it dates back from when my grandma was our age. The first page isn't too special just says she's just putting all her thoughts and encounters here. But then second page well shit immediately hits the fan."

Page 2
Today I finally saw one of them. Mother and father were with auntie so I didn't have to care if someone saw me sneak out. I went to the woods and waited for what felt like hours until I finally heard something. I thought it was an animal or my imagination like usual but no. It was one of them. It was ticci Toby. I knew it. Mother and father called me crazy and yet here one of them were.

He was covered in blood and everything but I couldn't help but be amazed that he was real. But very quickly I had to leave as he started looking around. I feared he knew someone was watching so I went home.

-Rosie

"Your grandmas name is Rosie." I nodded at Mason. "So she really did see them or was she crazy like this spell book says." Carlos spoke. I sighed and flipped to the next page. "There's nothing much here just says a few girls went missing." After three pages I found something.

Page 5

I knew it. They found me. I was walking to school when I felt eyes on me. Everywhere I looked it was one of them. Ticci Toby. Masky. Hoodie. Eyeless jack. Clockwork. And even more were everywhere. I knew they would find me but not this quick. When I was walking home late cause I was too busy procrastinating this walk Toby was infront of me. I froze not sure what to do. He told me that I need to face the consequences of seeing them.

I panicked so I did what mother told me not to do. I used the book. I knew I shouldn't but I had to. I meant to use the protection spell I really did but I forget there are two different words from the protection spell to the pain spell. When he dropped I panicked and ran home. I figured they would've killed mother and father but they were still there. I know I won't be able to last much longer

-Rosie

"So she was fucked big time." I nodded. "All the other next pages talk about her different encounters and how she started using the spell book."

Page 10

Mother never allowed me to practice all the spells. She only taught me protect and pain to help myself from the dangers of the world. Well now I got myself into deep trouble so I must. I stole the book when they fell asleep and started to practice a few. I think I have them memorized but it all comes down to if they work or not. I know black magic is dangerous but when my grandmother was younger people never liked her. They called her a freak and kicked her to the curb. She drowned herself in black magic and all kinds of magic in the world. That's how I found out about the Slenderman. She had many things related to him but she passed from an illness that no doctor could cure. Mother called her sick in the head for teaching her and myself black magic. I like black magic though even if it's dangerous it's beautiful to me. I'm think about going back to the woods tomorrow so we'll see how that goes.

-Rosie

"So it is black magic." Alex said. "It's been in your family for that long and you didn't know?" Stephanie looked at me. I shook my head. "She probably didn't want us to be labeled like her." When i turned the page my eyes widened.

Page 11

They found me again. I went to the woods to find the mansion and masky and hoodie were waiting for me. They warned me to never come near but since I had already seen them I had to die. Hoodie was about to shoot me when I remembered a spell. It would paralyze their body and sure enough it worked. I ran as fast as I could not looking back or caring if masky was chasing after me. I ran until I knew I was safe but now I don't think I ever will be.

-Rosie

"Th-that's my dream." They all looked at me. "I had a dream about this the night my grandma died. That's why I started looking into this."

We all went quiet until we heard footsteps. "Carlos what are your friends doing here?" It was Carlos mom. We pretty much got kicked out but neither of us trusted the walk home especially since it was sunset. I just held onto the spell book close as me and Stephanie walked. It wasn't going to be easy from now on I could definitely tell.