Spinnin-Ddot

I was on YGZ block rn, jus at the deli and shi proving that niggas ain't gon touch me ts. I was jus wearing black sweatpants and a black tank top under a puffer. I had my phone out on live jus talkin my shit.

"Watch where you goin dicc." I said as someone bumped into me while I was walking down the aisle.

"I ain't scared of y'all YGZ nigga's." The masked boy said. He was a lil taller than me with a curly ponytail, a shiesty mask and black jogger set.

"I'm big OY nigga. fuck is you talkin bout?" I said mugging him. "Look at this goofy ass nigga." I said flipping the camera to him.

"Deadass?" He said hella confused.

"Yeah dummie. Didn't I jus say that?" I said trynna walk away, shaking my head at the live while reading the comments. A bunch of comments saying 'that's Ddot' 'that's Sugarhill Ddot' and shi like that started spammin.

"Watch ya mouth dicc. I was asking cause I'm OY too dumbass." He said taking off his shiesty and steppin Infront of me. "Yuurrrr it's Ddot nigga. fuck is you talkin bout? Big OY nigga, suck my dick." He said to the live.

"Boy get the fuck out my face." I said rolling my eyes trynna hide my smile cause why he was low key fine😋. "Y'all send me his insta." I whispered to the live as I walked away. I started reading the the comments when one came up saying 'I heard that gang, you jackin me huh?😂' from @ddotfrmdao. I swear my heart dropped to my ass. "Not to much, lil nigga." I said laughing a lil but bringing my stuff up to the counter.

"Lemme fuck wit you ts. Come on, ma." He said walkin up to the counter, putting his stuff with mine and handing the cashier a hundred dollar bill.

"You type fine but you seem a lil whorish." I said laughing fore reading the comments.
'Give him a chance'
'Y'all cute together'
And comments like that started coming in. "Y'all don't gas him up" I said muggin the camera.

"Come on ma." He said putting his arm around me. "I wanna go spinnin, gang." He said grabbing my phone out my hand, showing his arm around me and me covering my face to hide my blush ts. "Don't cover that pretty ass face." He said knocking my hand down with the same hand he carried the bag in.

"Come get y'all nigga." I said to the live pointing to Ddot.

"I'm no one's but your ma."