Swing bitch-Ddot

Rec center🏀
12:45 pm

Ddot, Notti, DD and I was at the rec center. They was playing basketball and I was sitting on the swing just recording them or watching TikTok's.

Bold:Ddot
Italic: DD
underlined: Notti
Regular: you

"Yo ain't I better than Ddot?" DD says walking over to me with Ddot and Notti following.

"I guess but I'm better than all of y'all." I say shrugging.

"Nah your bugging." Notti says, his eyes widening.

"Nah y'all bugging cause my man is better than both of y'all niggas, fuck you talking bout." I say standing up putting my arm around his shoulder.

"Right, baby tell 'em again." He says putting his arm around my waist, facing me and kissing me.

"Y'all nasty." DD says rolling his eyes.

"Wrd2." Notti adds on. "Yo who shorty?" He says pointing to the girl walking over to us.

"Can I get your number?" She says walking to Ddot, holding out her phone.

"Yo I got a g-"

"Yeah bitch you don't see me standing right here?" I say as Ddot tightens his grip around me.

"The fuck you called me?" She says putting her phone back in her pocket.

"Bitch you heard what I said or are you fucking dumb?" I say taking my arm from off Ddot and walking forward.

"Yo chill, it's not even that serious." Ddot say trynna pull me back by my arm.

"Nah because she bugging. she see me standing right here, your arm around me and you kissing me but still tried to get your number." I say taking his hand off of me. "Either she think she the shit or just fucking dumb."

"You taking all hot so swing bitch." She says putting her phone on the floor. She stands fully up before I swing punching her in her nose.

We start tussling and I'm not even gon lie, she got some good hits in but she was on the floor and I was on top of her so we got one clear winner.

"Yo Y/N chill." Notti say trynna pull me off with the help of Ddot, DD just standing off to the side recording.

I grab her hair pulling it as they pull me off.

"Yo let go." Ddot says trynna unwrap my fingers from around her braids. "Yo let go nigga." He says making me finally let go.

"Yo Y/N you had her ass." DD says laughing. "Imma send you the video cause you beat her ass." He says still laughing.

"Yo DD ain't shit funny yo." Ddot says grabbing my hand, making me walk away.

"Yo that shit was crazy." Notti say putting his arm around me. "You whooped her ass not even gon hold you."