Gifts-Notti

I was at my house, waiting for Notti.

The reason he was coming to mine is because they were gonna set up a party at his house for his birthday.

I was laying down on my phone when I heard someone downstairs because people don't fucking have manners.

"Mami can I make me some noodles?" I hear making me run downstairs.

"Hi birthday boy." I say putting my arms over his shoulder and giving him kisses. "You can get noodles or we can go out to eat." I say trynna keep him occupied. "You already know what I'm trynna eat." He say smirking putting his hands on my waist. I roll my eyes. "Your so nasty." I say picking up my phone, ordering us an Uber.

"Just tell the driver where to go." I say as my phone buzzes, telling me the driver is here. We head out to the car, me getting on the left with Notti on the right.

"Can you take us to the *your favorite restaurant* thank you gang." He say leaning forward before leaning his head on my shoulder. "Baby how does it feel to be 15?" I ask smiling at him. "I'm feeling good as fuck, you know how shit go." He say smiling, that beautiful ass smile.

We arrive to the restaurant, we walk to a table sitting down. "Have you ordered?" A waiter said walking up to us. "No not yet." Notti say back. "Are you ready?" She asks. "Umm yeah I'll get the *your favorite food*." I say looking at Notti. "I'll get the cheese burger and fries, thank you." The waiter nods and walks away. "You look so pretty ma." He say grabbing my hand. "Thank you baby." I say smiling as my phone buzzes. I check it, it's a text from DD saying 'we almost ready, be here in like 30.' I text him back saying 'we bout to eat then head over'

"Who you texting?" Notti say peaking over. "I'm texting my mom, she said I could spend the night at yours." I said putting my phone in my pocket. After about 5 more minutes the food comes out. We say thank you before starting to eat. (Y'all don't need all the details so time skip)

I pull out my card to pay. "Nah, let me pay." He say moving my hand. "It's your birthday, just let me pay." I say giving them my card before ordering the Uber. "You ready to go?" I say grabbing my card back. "Yeah, you ordered the Uber yet?" He asks as we walk to the front. "Yeah it should be here in about 5." We wait in the front, waiting till it pulls up. "*Notti's house* please." They nod and start driving. "Thank you baby." He says in my ear, leaning on my shoulder. "Of course baby." I say kissing his forehead.

We pull up to his house, I text DD we here before we walk in. "Surprise!" Everyone yells. "Yooo!" He says smiling. "Happy O-Day my heart." DD says walking to Notti, giving him a hug. "Notti, you really 15 bro." Ddot say walking up.

Everyone says happy birthday to Notti and more of his family comes over before he starts opening his presents. We save the best for last which is mine.

"Here Notti, happy birthday." I say giving him his present. Everyone starts recording as I give him the wrapped box and gift bag. He opens the gift bag first, it containing a hoodie he been saying he wanted and a couple pairs of jeans. "Yo you remembered, ma." He say giving me a hug. "Of course baby." I say back before he goes back to opening his presents, the box was next. He opens it containing new beats. "I have one more thing." I say grabbing a small box and handing it to him. He opens it revealing the gold Rolex with real diamonds. "Yo this shit fire! Thank you baby!" He say hugging me then planting kisses all over my face.

"Happy birthday baby."

A/N
Wanted to do something for Notti birthday. E4Notti🕊️