*horny-Ddot*

Ddot house🏠
11:46

Me and Ddot was sitting in the living room watching a movie. I was laying back and he had his head in between my legs on my right thigh. He was on his phone while I was trying to focus on the movie but ms. Fat ma was purring iykwim. I tried squeezing my legs together without bothering Ddot but of course he noticed.

"You good ma?" He say looking up at me, putting his phone down. "Am I hurting you?" He say sitting up.

"No your fine." I say sitting up as my eyes travel from his lips to his hands in his lap then his dick before looking back up at his eyes.

"You sure you good?" He say putting his hand on my chin.

"Yeah D, I'm just horny." I say mumbling the last part before laying back down. Ddot got up grabbing my hand.

"Come on ma." He say walking up stairs. We get to his room, him closing the door and locking it. "Sit down." He say pointing to the bed. "You want me to help you out?" He say smirking, looking down at me.

I nod as he puts his hand on my waist band playing with it.

"I need you to say it." He say looking at me with pure lust.

"Yes Dd-." I say being caught off guard by him entering his finger in me. "Fuck." I moan putting my hand on his arm as he pulls it back and forth.

"Is it helping?" He say before biting his lip, quickening the pace.

"Yes D." I say breathlessly, trying to bite my lip to catch my moan. I feel him curl his fingers, hitting my g spot causing my eyes to roll back. "Shit Ddot, I'm gonna cum." Feeling my muscles tense up.

"Let it out Ma." He says lowering his head, wrapping his soft lip around my clit as his tongue softly licks it.

"Oh fuck!" I moan as I release all over his fingers. He slowly pulls his fingers out, licking them before handing me my shorts. I go to the bathroom, using it and putting on my shorts before heading back to the room to see him playing the game. "You not gon wash your hands?" I ask sitting back down on the bed.

"You dirty?" He say turning around to me.

"No." I say confused.

"Ok then."