Whats in the box challenge-Ddot

My house🏠
11:52

I wanted to make a video for my YouTube channel cause I'm bored asf.

Regular:you
Bold:Ddot

"Darrian!" I yell walking down stairs to the kitchen. "I should smack the fuck out of you, why you eating my shit?" I say snatching the box of strawberry short cakes from him. (But nah fr them shits good asf.)

"Yo I just ate one." He say chewing with one in his hand.

"You fucking fat ass." I say snatching it from him and taking a bite.

"But you got the good shit ma, you be shopping at good stores." He say trynna grab it back.

I roll my eyes before giving it back. "Since I'm letting you eat my shit, you owe me back by making a video wit me."

"Say less." He say smirking, grabbing me by my waist pulling me closer.

"Nigga not that kind, I mean for YouTube." I say watching his expression change. "Please?" I say giving him a peck on his lip.

He sucks his teeth. "Ok I guess." He say rolling his eyes. lil zesty ass🙄

I go upstairs getting all my equipment before going back to the kitchen. "Can you set this up?" I say giving him the camera. I go upstairs changing my shirt and grabbing a box and scissors.

"Yo what is we doing?" He say as I walk downstairs.

"Nigga focus on the camera." I say cutting holes in the box.

"Yo it's Sugarhill Ddot nigga, OY or no Y, Everything for Notti nigga." He says doing gang signs in front of the camera.

"Yo why you recording without me." I say running over by Ddot with the box. "Hey loves, I'm here with Ddot and we doing the what's in the box challenge."

"Why we doing this dumbass challenge?" He say mugging me.

"Nigga shut up and go get the bandana, it's on my night stand." I say watching him go upstairs.

"So I'm bout to start now, I bout to put wet paper towels in here to mess wit this nigga." I say whispering to the camera. He come back down with the bandana in his hand. "You don't need it yet, just put your hands in the box." I say grabbing the bandana.

"Yo if it's some nasty shit, I'm smacking you wrd2." He say putting his hands in the box. "The fuck is this?" He say with a disgusted face.

"You have to guess dumbass." I say pushing his head.

"Is this wet paper?" He say grabbing it out the box and throwing it at me.

"Yooo D, I'm bout to beat your ass." I say going to grab him as he runs and slips. "That's what you fucking get." I say laughing at him.

"My ass hurt yo." He say getting up rubbing his ass cheek.

"You want me to kiss it?" I say before running away.

"Nah stop fucking playing with me." He say chasing me.

"Nah you got it yo, can we finish the video?" I say backing up into a corner like a fucking dumbass.

"Fuck that video." He say grabbing my hair.

"Baby you got it. I'm sorry yo!" I say as he lets go.

"Yeah, stop fucking playing wit me."

A/N
I can't find bbg comment where they requested this but if you see this, luv you pookie😋🫶