*caught-Notti*

SEXUAL CONTENT

Osama house🏠
8:52

Me and Notti was in his room chilling, he was playing his game and I was laying on his bed watching YouTube on my phone.

Notti
You

"Mami come here." He say spinning around in his chair putting his arms out.

I got up walking towards him, sitting in his lap and straddling him. "What wrong papi?" I say putting my hands on the side of his face.

He puts his hands on my lower waist, rubbing them up and down my sides. "Nothing ma." He say rocking me a little. "I just wanted you over here." He say smirking, putting one hand to the side of my face as we both lean in.

We start making out, me rocking back and forth in his lap hearing him groan into the kiss. "You wanna go to the bed?" I say feeling him get hard under me, he nods picking me up and putting me on the bed. He puts his hand on the waist band on my shorts, looking at me for a approval to which I nod. He pulls them down along with my underwear. He runs one finger over my clit before sticking it in. "Fuck." I gasp, having no warning.

"Does it feel good baby?" He say looking up at me. "Do you want more?" To which I nod, biting my bottom lip to hide my moans. "You have to say it, ma." He said speeding up the pace.

"Ye- yes, Notti please." I say moaning in between. I feel him take his finger out, I look up to him taking off his pants before lining it up with my entrance.

"Fuck." He groans thrusting into me. He starts off slow, gripping my waist pulling me back and forth.

I feel a familiar knot in my stomach about to release. "No- Notti I'm gonna cu-"

"Yo No- what the fuck!" I hear DD say as Notti pulls the cover over us, pulling out and laying next to me.

"Yo get out." Notti say throwing a pillow at him.

"Y'all fucking nasty."

A/N
Imma start writing for all of them, not all of my stories would be smut but probably the majority.