Overprotective pt3

I was finally able to hang out with Ddot openly so I invited him over to smoke and shi. Hopefully DD and Notti don't take him from me🙏

"Ma open the door!" I heard Darrian say as I was sitting on the living took couch.

"I gotchu." I said getting up and opening the door ofc. "Hi baby." I said leaning in to give him a hug that he intercepts, grabbing my face by my jaw and making me kiss him.

"Fuck I look like wanting a hug?" He said chuckling, walking past me and walking upstairs.

Now tell me fucking why I walked in my room and DD black ass was already in there. "David vete antes de que te golpee." I said grabbing him my his shirt. "Perra culo negro." I said closing my door in his face.

"They not mad?" Ddot said putting his hands on my waist.

"I don't matter, D. We forever." I say interlocking my fingers with his. "Come lay wit me." I said laying on the bed, on my stomach slowly feeling Ddot lay on me back.

"Ma, I'm sorry for getting you in trouble." He said mumbling against my back. "Lemme make it up to you." He said rubbing his hands down my sides.

"Open this door!" I heard Notti say, banging on it.

"Nigga, why are you glazing?" I said opening the door. "Take yo ass to you room and call Eva. Damn!" I said pushing him before closing and locking the door. "Cockblocker bro, I swear." I said sitting on the bed.

"Wait baby, get up. You sitting on my phone, ma." He said rubbing the side of my thigh.

"Sorry D." I said grabbing his vibrating phone, seeing a text message from 'lil yeahh🤷‍♀️' at the top who for sure ass hell wasn't me.

"What happened ma?" He said with a visible panic on his face looking at my facial expression.

"I should've listened to my brothers, yo." I said throwing the phone at his face. "And get the fuck out my house!" I yelled unlocking my door and throwing it open.

"Jus lemme expl-"

"You sitting there looking stuck! I saw the fucking messages, ain't shit to ex-"

"Yo stop yelling, real shit bro." He said standing up and closing the door. "I don't need them niggas to hear." He said sitting back in the bed.

"Talk then." I said as he starting rubbing his face. "Nigga talk or leave." I said as tears start falling.

"That was Jasmine." He said quickly. "She messaged me and I messaged her back. It didn't mean shi-"

"That doesn't fucking matter! You still texted your fucking ex while dating me, bro. I don't give a fuck what it meant!" I said opening my door and walking into the bathroom, not wanting him to see me cry.

"Br- Y/N I'm sorry. Come out plea-"

"Yo what is you doin?" Notti interrupts.

I stand up, wiping my face and opening the door. "I was jus taking too long in the bathroom." I mumbled walking past them and into my room.

"Bro talk to me. I said I'm sorry."

"I don't care anymore Darrian." I said laying down under the covers, covering my face up. "Jus leave bro."

"No, I wanna ta-"

"No jus fucking leave bro! I don't want to fucking talk, I'm done Darrian!" I yelled at him, sitting up. causing Notti to walk in.

"Fuck y'all yelling for?" He said looking at me and Ddot.

"No importa, gordo. No es nada." Laying back down. "Jus leave, both of y'all."

"Fuck you do to my sister?" Notti yelled at Ddot. "Yo DD!" He yelled bring that long footed, grey neck, dirty dookie stained underwear wearing ass nigga in here.

"What's wrong wit nena?" He said walking into the room.

"Can y'all just leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled standing up.

"Yo what the fuck happened?" Notti said putting his hand on my shoulder. "On some real shit bro, I'm beating ass either way."

"Ask him lil cheating ass."

A/N
This is really long already so imma make part 4, sorry dookiebutt😘