Bitch-Ddot

Ddot house🏠
9:47

I was at Ddots house as we was having an argument. He was mad because someone told him I was texting Ndot like bffr nigga.

Bold:Ddot
Regular:you

"So your gonna believe the fucking internet, a random ass person over your own fucking girlfriend?" I yelled at him.

"Bro your just acting fucking weird!" Ddot yelled at me.

"How nigga?"

"The fuck you mean how?" Ddot yelled back.

"Nigga I mean how, how the fuck was I acting weird when I haven't left your side since we started dating. Your being a fucking idiot bro I swear to fucking god." I say storming out of his living room going upstairs.

"The fuck you doing?" Ddot say walking after me.

"I'm getting my shit and leaving." I say not looking at him, just going to his room and taking all my clothes and the stuff I bought for him back.

"Naw you tripping, put my shut down." He say walking over to me grabbing my arm.

"Nigga I paid for this shit so I will be taking it and fucking leaving." I say snatching my arm from him continuing to pack up my stuff.

He smacks his teeth. "Yeah ok jus so you can go with that nigga Ndot."

"Ddot stop saying that shit yo" i say starting to walk out the room.

"No because your acting like a bitch."

Who the fuck is this nigga talking too, like we won't shake.

"Ddot you pushing it, you know I don't play that shit but I would be wrong if I drop all this shit in my hands and smack the fuck out of you." I say walking back to him. "So watch ya fucking mouth." I say walking downstairs and leaving the house.

"Hey twin." DD say as I walk past him, going downstairs. "Yo what's going on?" He say putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Ask Ddot."

Pt.2?