Chapter Thirteen

Ryan POV

When Georgia came back she had a guy with her. He was tall, good looking, muscular and manly.

"Ryan, this is Marco, my boyfriend." She giggled.

"Oh, uh, hi." I stood up.

"What's up dude," he slurred "this is Georgia my girlfriend, have you two met?" He asked.

"He's really drunk." Georgia rolled her eyes.

I nodded and she kissed him goodbye before he stumbled back along the beach.

"Well, I guess that's our ride gone." She sighed.

"We can walk, it's only 20 minutes or so." I shrugged.

"Alright." She nodded.

"First I have to get my stuff." I said as I stood up.

"Okay." She nodded.

I made my way through the crowd until I finally spotted Pete and Patrick.

"Pete, yo I need my stuff out the car." I told him.

"Oh, hey, who's this?" He asked.

"Long story." I shrugged.

"Alright." He nodded as we followed him and Patrick to the car.

He took out my bag and handed it to me before locking the car again.

"I'll see you soon, dudes." I hugged them.

"Aright, see you soon." Pete nodded and took Patrick back down to the crowd of people.

"Right, time to go." I smiled at Georgia.

"Let's do it." She said energetically.

She is an energetic person, like, wow.

"Do you have any bedding or anything like that?" I said as we began to walk.

"Yeah, I have a sleeping bag." She nodded.

When we got to the cemetary I went around to the side and threw my bag over.

"This the place?" Georgia asked.

"Yeah." I whispered as I threw my bag over the wall.

Georgia threw hers and put her foot on the wall.

I put my hands together for her to step on and hoisted her up. I put my foot up and Georgia grabbed my hand pulling me over.

"This place is sweet." She told me.

"Yeah, it's got showers and bathrooms too." I pointed toward the bathrooms.

I layed down my sleeping bag and sat on it, leaning against the wall. Georgia joined sat beside me and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked her puzzled.

"Y'know, two, three years ago I would never have imaged my life ending up here. Like this." She laughed.

"I didn't even think I'd end up like this a week ago." I chuckled.

Georgia reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of vodka and two packs of cigarettes.

"Where'd you get them?" I asked a little surprised.

"Stole them from my house before I was kicked out." She laughed and I nodded.

She opened up the bottle and took a swig before handing it to me. I took the bottle and took a gulp of the burning alcohol. I was never a person to drink to solve my problems, but right now that sounded pretty good.