Chapter Two

Once school finished (finally) I went to my locker and grabbed my stuff. When I went to shut my locker someone beat me to it. The locker slammed shut and I looked up to see the cute no go.

"Uh, can I help you?" I asked irritated. I noticed he was shorter than me. Maybe I can intimidate him. Me? Never, look at me.

"I don't know, can you?" He asked smiling making me forget everything good I ever thought about him. God, this dude was cocky, yet he had this thing about him making him seem like he didn't realize it was even wrong.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes. I changed my mind about everything. I have decided I hate him.

You can probably tell now that I judge people pretty quickly. Sue me.

"Someone's pushy." He chuckled aggravating me even more.

I pushed pass him and walked through the halls as some people laughed and some gave me a small nod.

I continued walking passed everyone, pushing them out of my way to get to the entrance of the school.

Once again, the perks of being an antisocial loser.

I rushed out and began walking home, even though I lived an hour away by foot. Why the hell not?

A few seconds later I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun round and saw him again. What the hell does he want?

"What?" I snapped.

"You walked away from me back there, no one's ever done that." He said confused.

"I'm surprised." I muttered going to turn around again but before I could he grabbed my arm making me stop again.

"You can't walk away from me." He said oblivious to the fact someone could actually hate him.

"I can do whatever the hell I want." I snapped which made him let go of me.

"Let me guess," I spat.

"Your the most popular guy in school, you got the looks, girls, everyone does what you want, and your treated like royalty. Am I right?" I asked.

When he went to answer I cut him off before he could say anything.

"Yeah, I know you think it's impossible for someone to dislike you. But guess what pretty boy? I do." I said harshly and spun around, continuing to walk home.

I continued walking feeling slightly proud about what I had just said. I smirked to myself, and although I admit I was being cocky right now, I deserved this. I just totally owned the king of the school.

Ten points to Ryan.

Even though I felt pretty proud, I had a feeling that doing that would somehow come back to bite me in the ass. He looked so soft, like he couldn't insult anyone. How the hell did he manage to become king of the school?

Maybe I just hadn't seen that side of him yet, and honestly, I hope I never do. Or even better, I hope I never see him again.

***

When I woke up the next morning, I groaned at the thought of going to school.

I slowly lifted myself up from the bed and out of the warm covers I so desperately wished to return to.

I skipped my usual morning shower today seeing as I had one the night before. I ran around my room searching for clothes.

I finally settled on a Nirvana shirt and black skinny jeans with rips in the knees. I put on my eyeliner and straightened my hair making sure it was perfect. Yeah Ryan, impress the guys with your femininity.