Chapter Ten

I was waiting by the curb when a black car pulled up and Pete rushed out.

"Oh my god, what happened?" He panicked.

"Nothing. But, uh, my face hurts." I shrugged.

"Okay...I have to get Patrick home so if you just get in with us and we can go to the hospital to get you looked at." I nodded even though I didn't particularly want to go to a hospital.

"Okay let's go." He said and dragged me into the car.

Patrick was sat infront while I was at the back looking down at my bloody hands I had touched my face with.

"J-jesus, R-Ryan What h-happened?" He asked shocked.

"It's nothing." I mumbled.

***

When we had gave Patrick his ride home he whispered something to Pete and hugged me tightly.

"It'll be okay." He whispered before leaving.

I sat still. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be with Brendon, he was the only one that could comfort me like he did.

"Right, to the hospital." Pete sighed.

Once we reached the hospital we got out the car and I sighed nervously. They will want to know what happened. Shit.

When we were inside the large building I caught a glimpse of myself in one of the mirrors. Fuck! My face was completely red if not black and blue. You could hardly see any of my actul skin color. I looked horrible.

We made our way to the office and the lady gave us a number. We waited until our number was called. I got up and went into the small room beside the office counter.

I knocked and heard a soft 'come in'. I opened the door and walked in. There was a small bed and a few seats along with a small table full of opperating tools. Yikes.

When the doctor saw my face he gasped. He had short blonde hair and a hole where a lip ring should be. I guess hospitals are strict on the whole tattoos and piercing thing.

"Oh dear. What happened." He said as he forced me to sit on the bed. Pete stood there looking a little concerned.

"I....uh...fell." I decided. It was obvious he didn't believe me but nodded anyways.

"Uh huh." He nodded.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Ryan Ross." I answered.

"I'm Dr. Bryar." The blonde doctor told me.

I nodded as he put on a pair of gloves and grabbed a baby wipe from the container. He bagan dabbing my face with it, careful not to hurt me.

He pulled away when my face was clean (I think) and began putting bandades and bandages all over my face and head. He finished with putting a wierd thick thing on my nose it was like a nose brace. (A/N: ps I have no idea wtf they are called xD)

"Right, your good. Your nose isn't broken but it is slightly dislocated." He informed me.

"Okay, thank you, doctor."

"Okay, I suggest you take it easy and stop falling on your face." He chuckled.

I could hear the sarcasm in his voice but chuckled a little too.

"I'll try." I nodded and left with Pete.

Once we were in the car Pete stared at me until I became uncomfortable.

"What?" I asked.

"What really happened?" He asked seriously.

"Look, I'm fine, that's the main thing right?" I asked a little snappily.