Kabanata 18

Kabanata 18

Warning: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT/THEME. READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

LUCAS POV

"EVERYTHING is ready. All set as what you said," Ethan said.

"Walang bawian na ba talaga 'yan, Madrigal?" si Jedrick. Kakapasok lang niya galing sa veranda.

"Kaya nga naman, mamaya nagsisihan na naman kayo," singit naman ni Cyrus.

"I won't. She let me change and gave me chances to be with her. Why would I let her go?" aniko sa kanila.

"Basta nandito lang kami sa likod mo para suportahan ka sa mga desisyon mo sa buhay," sabi naman ni Angelo.

Iniwan nila ako at humarap ako sa salamin. I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes," I answer.

"This Bea," a voice outside.

"Come in..."

Pumasok siya sa loob at inabot ang isang envelope.

"There you go... the marriage contract, legalize marriage contract."

Kinuha ko ito at tiningnan ang papeles. "Glad you get it, akala ko aabutin pa ng ilang araw."

"I have connections, Aristone. Anyway, ba't 'di na lang kasi island wedding... with a priest."

Malalim akong huminga at hinarap siya, "She's still threatened. Hindi ko pwedeng gawin muna iyan 'no."

"You have a point though, pero hindi mo siya habang buhay na matatago dito. Darating din ang panahon na, siya mismo ang mang-iiwan sayo," she said.

Hindi ko alam kung dapat ba akong kabahan sa sinabi niya.

"Anyway, she's waiting outside. Ibigay mo na iyan sa kanya baka biglang nagbago ang isip no'nn, ikaw din..." aniya at lumabas ng silid ko.

Inayos ko muna ang relo ko at ang collar joint nito. Bago ako lumabas ay huminga muna ako ng malalim, parang kinakabahan ako na hindi ko alam.

Kaagad akong dumiretso sa tabing-dagat at nakita ko ang babaeng nakasuot ng isang white Puff Sleeve Cottagecore Dress na may design maliit na flowers. Nagrereflect tuloy sa kanya ang paglubog ng araw.

Her beauty doesn't need any treatment.

"Enjoying the view?"

Napalingon siya sa gawi ko at ngumiti ng matamis.

"Ang ganda kasi ng sunset," she said.

"So shall we go now?"

Inilahad ko ang kamay ko at kanya namang inilagay ang kamay niya. I held her hands and walk together.

Nang makarating kami sa lugar kung saan ko pinasetup ang lahat she's still smiling na parang hindi nananakit ang panga niya.

"What's with that smile?"

Umiling siya, "Wala. Masaya lang ako."

Iniabot ko sa kanya ang envelope na binigay ni Bea. Kaagad naman niyang kinuha ang laman nito at binasa.

"Legalize na 'yan," sabi ko.

I saw her tears starting to fell down to her cheeks. Pinunasan niya ang kanyang mga luha sabay ngiti.

"Pirma mo na lang ang kailangan and we're now legal..." sambit ko.

Nanginginig pa niyang kinuha ang ballpen at pinirmahan ang papel. After niyang mapirmahan ay kaagad ko itong itinabi at niyaya siyang kumain. We talk, we share some jokes, laugh and enjoy the sunset. I couldn't imagine my life without this kind of comfortable.

After an hours, 'saka na namin naisipan na pumasok dahil medyo malamig na din ang simoy ng hangin baka magkasakit pa siya.

Nasa loob siya ng shower at hinihintay ko na matapos para sumunod ako.

Ilang minuto din akong naghihintay, lumabas siya sa banyo na nakatapis ng tuwalya at nakalugay ang basa niyang buhok.

I felt like something was burning inside of me.

Dahan-dahan kong pinagdasahan ang kanyang buong hubog ng katawan. She stunned. In anything she wears.

I can't stop myself. I slowly approached him. She was just looking at me as if she was attracting me. When I got close, I immediately cornered her in the wall and grabbed her for a kiss. I removed the wrapped towel from her body.

My lips, running to her neck and down to her shoulders. My hands molded and kneaded her breast. I'll admit it, I want to tease her 'til she begged for more. I couldn't stop pleasuring her. It gives me another burning feeling and erection inside.

I slowly ran my fingers down where it wanted to go. When my fingers find it, there's not turning back but before I continue pleasuring her... I wanna tease her. I continued sucking on her neck and biting it once more. I let out a long moan from her and kissed her back in her lips. My fingers found her nub and gently touched it as she wanted to moan loud but she bit her lower lips and stopped it.

I enter one of my fingers... softly, making her grind and explode in pleasure.

"Fvck!" she murmured.

I pulled her and rested my erection over to her sensitive part. We both moan at the pleasure it gives. All I can feel is desire and pleasure.

We were kissing each other passionately and aggressively. I didn't even know where we are doing this shits nor thinking what time is it. Until I realized that were now in the bed, ni hindi ko alam kung paano kami nakarating dito. Kanina lang nasa harap lang kami ng pintuan sa Cr tas ngayon nasa kama na kami at ipinagpatuloy ang ginagawa.

I kissed her for predominantly many damn reasons. I kiss her to express things that I couldn't say. I kiss her to let her feel that I'm serious and sincere to my apologies and regrets. And I kissed her to please her that I wanna be the man he wants... to choose me.

Nagmumukha akong selfish kung sasabihin kong akin lang siya at hindi ako papayag na kukunin siya sa akin. She's my life... my love... my forever... the girls who show me the real meaning of respect and trust.

I stop biting and licking her neck and shoulders. I suddenly inserted my erection inside of her. I move slowly but with pleasure. My lips went down to her neck and shoulders, started licking it and sucking. It becomes more aggressive that now I'm inside of her, pleasuring.

We both moan each time we reach our tickle parts.

"Dap," I whispered pleadingly.

I've never been this kind of aggressive and this kind of lust and desire. I move slowly and slowly... it's just a sneak peak.

"Lucas...wait-"

"Oh shît!"

Each move I felt like it's adjusting... stretching out to fit my size. Even though this is not the first time we had this romance... iba pa din kapag nag-aadjust pa lang.

I hear her moan. I felt weak but I still continued. I kissed her lips, to her neck and shoulders down to her boobs. I thrusts pace and speed and let her moan and paint. After a while, I felt like it's coming. I lasted it and felt the throbbing inside. I moaned and cursed as my member, pulsate to her womb. We were both pulsate together.

I slowly, lay beside to her and painting. Inihilig niya ang kanyang ulo sa aking balikat habang hinihingal kaming pareho.

"Take a rest... I tired you," I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, my mine. Dream of us."

I just can't imagine my life without her presence. Paano kaya ako kung hindi kita nakilala? Am I still the old Lucas Aristone Madrigal? What if faith didn't cross our paths that night? I might not meet you. I'm so lucky if you'll choose to be by my side until eternity is ordered.