Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast

Start from the beginning

The lalafell runs back a few feet as she gets ready. You then run forward as you summon aquas keyblade and prepare to swing.

But as you jump up, the tree beast launches a vine at you as it smacks you higher, then more vines lash out snd grab you as it begins to pull, trying to rip you in half.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaah!" You begin to scream.

The camera turns as it zooms in on Poyapo as she yells "y/n!" Then it spins behind her as she is controlled.

She runs toward the tree beast as drags her gunblade on the ground causing sparks, then she flings it up as she sends out a wave of energy as a ranged attack. Getting the beasts attention.

Then she jumps and spins sideways as she throws her gunblade as it stabs. Into the beasts head, then using gravity magic she yanks herself toward it as she reaches out and grabs the handle.

Then she pulled the trigger and fired an explosive round straight i to ifs skull.

It roared and shook about as it let go of you and you kicked off it and backflipped.

The player retakes control of you as you land on the ground and step back, recalling your keyblade.

The tree beast roars again as you and your party get ready. Standing tall as Y'jhimei heals you.

You then stand tall as the tree beast pits its spear away as it gets down and morphs i to a giant tree like wolf monster. Mixed with a gorilla.

It then stares at you as it hits the ground with its fists and gets ready.

You then put your hand on your heart "Give me strength!" You shout before you turn and throw your left hand up "Heed my call!"

Summon

A cinematic plays as a gateway forms above you. And a person leaves. A woman wearing a pair of pants and a blue tank top falls from the gateway as she lands beside you. Then she takes a breath and runs forward.

Valentines Day

She draws a handgun and fires it a few times as the tree beast flinches. Then she throws the gun away and trades it for a combat knife as she jumps yo and swings it as she slices one of its vines. Then she lands and cuts another before she jumps back.

Then she holds her hands out ad a massive energy gun like weapon forms in her hands.

Type-3

Is the final attack of your summon as she pulls the trigger as a massive beam of energy shoots out and deals heavy damage to the beast. Burning off one of its legs as it falls over. Then the canon vanishes from her arms as she backs up and fades away.

With the summon over, you run forward as you spin your keyblade and cast firaga. Firing a massive ball of fire toward it. Then Poyapo does the same as Reese dashes forward with his spear and pieces it.

Then he backflips away as Y'jhimei casts ruin and damages it. The tree beast recovers as it stands back up and roars. Sending out a shockwave that knocks you to one knee. You wait for a second a syou shake your head and stand back up.

Then as its stagger meter fills, the cursor scrolls down to limit as it opens the menu. The cursor then scrolls as it selects Ars Arcanum, but doesn't trigger yet. Instead you run forward with Reese as a green reaction appears.