6

"You'd what"? Andrew asked.

Bender walked slowly infront of my table and sat down, passing me the pocket knife he was holding.

"I-" I went to speak but Bender shook his head.

"You wouldn't". Andrew responded.

"I'd kill you and your fucking parents would sue and I don't care enough about you to bother". Bender sighed and out both hands in his pockets.

Andrew kept quiet as he turned slowly, walked to Claire and sat down.

"See, some people don't learn". John said as he turned to me. "But you". He pointed. "You are one confusing little girl". He whispered.

"Me? Why am I confusing"? I asked.

"Its either you like me or you don't. You're choosing to deal with my idiocy". He smirked.

"I didn't choose to deal with it, im being forced to". I giggled.

"Yeah, sadly we all have to deal with it". Andrew whispered. Bender ignoring him.

He nodded and stood up. "Wanna come for a walk"? He asked. "Let's see if your choice helps you figure your stuff out".

I looked over to Brian who's facial expression dropped to sadness and anger. What was his issue? Was he jealous of John?

"Y-Yeah". I whispered and John gave me a smile, taking my hand in his.

"Wait where are you going"? Brian asked, standing behind John and I.

"For a walk. Wanna come to cherry"? He sighed.

Brian debated, considering for a fact. When his eyes met mine he shook his head but sighed and started walking to the door.

"Wait, we're coming"! Claire spoke and grabbed Andrew's hand then turning to Allyson who just stood up.

"Alright, let's get going". John smirked and dragged me to the door.

He stopped suddenly and I ran right into him. His hands pulled me to his side and held them around my waist as he peaked out, watching Vernon walk off down the hall. He turned to me and put his finger to his lips so we would stay quiet. Once outside the library door we followed close behind.

"Where are we going"? I asked.

"Locker".

"Your locker"? Claire asked, stepping in front of me.

"Yeah". He sighed, looking at me and gave me another smirk.

Claire turned to me and pulled us back enough from the group as she started to speak.

"How about you stay away from John. He's bad news. Take it as some healthy friendship advice". Claire smiled.

I gave her a nod, trying not to start any issues. When she walked faster to get by him I was stuck behind Ally.

"Dont listen to her. Bender dispises her". She smiled.

"You're kidding, really"? I laughed sarcastically.

"One hundred percent. She's just stuck up". And with that she stepped away, going back to the library.

As we made it to Benders locker it had the black marker drawings, and band stickers all over it. The smell of Marijuana filled the senses and visuals of an average guy.

"Drugs? You have drugs"? Andrew asked in a panic.

John didn't say anything as he opened the brown paper bags, shoving the substance in his pocket. He turned to me and pulled my arm to him since I was in the back of the line.