𝑆𝑖𝑥 ~ 𝐼𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝐺𝑜 𝑂𝑢𝑡 (𝑇𝑜𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔)

TW// cussing, threatening, talk of starving, hospital-like environment, hospital trigger, panicking, passing out
I think that's all?

Techno's POV

I heard a gasp behind me. I turned around, seeing Phil catch Theseus's unconscious body. Nikki rushed over, apparently feeling for a pulse.

"Ok, he's breathing, we just need to get him to the infirmary." She said. Phil nodded, scooping Theseus up.

Sam and Wilbur stayed back, but Phil and I followed Nikki to the infirmary. Phil because he's carrying Theseus, and me because, well, because I wanted to make sure the kid was alright. I'm not soft, shut your trap.

A...while passed. It was mostly quiet, aside from the hum of the IV machine Nikki attached to Theseus. I sat in a chair across from the bed he laid in, zoned out as I watched little plays be acted out in my head, the voices playing their own little parts.

Voice number one-hundred-and-fifty-six danced about, seeming acting out the role as Romeo, and voice number three-hundred-and-two played Juliet. Then some of the others had their roles, some of which they made up that weren't even in the original Romeo and Juliet.

This is copyright.

And the rest of the voices were supposedly audience in a theater, laughing like old posh people with their silk gloves and top hats and stupid telescopes the ones near the back used to watch the play better.

Is there even anything to laugh about in Romeo and Juliet?

Not sure, it's been a while.

And why are the voices being so goofy? They're usually either silent or screaming at me, not...acting out plays.

This was a weird thing to watch, and when it abruptly stopped, I was glad, but I didn't like how they were yelling at me.

Coon boi

Smol-

Awake!

Awake!

Coon scared?

Scared?

Afraid?

Help!

Vroom vroom bitch

Where did that even come from?

Hospital?

Help him!

Smol

Tehe child

Theseus scared?

Panic!

At the disco?

This isn't a joking manner, you two!

What did I do? They're the one that said "at the disco!"

Everybody shut up, Blood God, help Theseus!

I looked up, seeing Theseus sitting up in the bed, clearly panicking. Shaking and crying and he appeared to have pulled the IV out of his arm.

"Hey, hey, hey, woah, calm down!" I said as I stood up, rushing over to his side. I went to put my hand on his arm but he shoved me away. "Stupid fucking doctor, don't touch me!" He said, looking like he was ready to punch me.

"I'm not- I'm not a doctor. It's me, Blade. Techno." I said. He stared up at me, his eyes slightly glazed over.

Nikki then burst into the room, I guess being notified that his heart monitor was currently showing that he had flatlined since it was no longer connected to him.