𝑆𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

TW// cussing, injured, stitches mention, talk of Dream being the messed up guy he is in the fic?, death mentions, talk of murder, talk of being locked up
I think that's all?

Tommy's POV

Sam and I made eye contact and he gave me a light smile.

The three of us began to walk down the castle halls. It was silent aside from the noise of our boots clicking in the floor. I thought I was going to explode from the silence until someone finally spoke.

"So...Techno, huh?" Blade said, looking over at me. I looked back up at him. "Pardon?" I raised an eyebrow. "You uh, called me Techno instead of Blade. When you got back yesterday." He said, looking forward again.

"Oh," I looked back ahead of me and slightly towards the floor, "Sorry, I...don't know why I said that," I pressed my lips into a thin line, "Guess I was just scared. Sorry."

I felt his eyes go back onto me.

"What're you sorry for? Do you know how long I've been trying to get you to stop calling me Blade? A while, that's how long." He laughed slightly. I nodded silently.

We went back to walking in silence for a bit.

"Everyone is right in there." Sam said, pointing towards a door a few feet ahead that I actually had never been in.

Techno walked ahead a bit, pushing open the door. I then heard voices on the inside.

"And- And you're positive he's alright?" I heard Deo ask.

"Yes, Deo, he's fine. I got his bleeding under control and he's breathing. There's no possible way he could die right now. He's alright, I promise." Nikki replied.

I stepped into the room, seeing that it was like a sitting room, but none of them noticed me. I saw Deo and Tubbo pacing while Ranboo and Purpled stood still; Purpled tapping his foot and Ranboo with his arms folded over his chest. Phil and Wilbur were sitting on the sofas, and Slime was also standing sort of like Ranboo was.

"Well- Well if he's ok then why can't we see him?" Tubbo asked. "Because he needs his space right now. He's not even conscious, Tubbo." Nikki said, her face full of sympathy.

I shifted, causing the floor to creak underneath me.

They all looked up and just a second of stillness passed before I was tackled in one big hug by Ranboo, Deo, Tubbo, and Purpled.

They all spoke at the same time.

"Are you ok?" "What the hell happened?" "How are you feeling?" "Do you need to sit down?"

I...wasn't sure who said what, to be honest.

Someone was squeezing me, and it kind of hurt my torso stab wound, but I didn't say anything. I wouldn't want to make whoever it was feel bad. When I paid more attention, I think it was Ranboo.

As if on cue, they all backed up at the same time.

I felt hands on my shoulders, turning me slightly. It was Deo. As he spoke, he looked me all over like he was seeing if I was alright.

"Are you alright? What did that asshole do to you? Do you need anything? I can go get you something! Here, come sit dow-"

I cut him off by putting my own hands on his arms.

"Deo..." I said, looking at him in his eyes, despite them being covered with his glasses, "I'm ok."

He frowned slightly, wrapping his arms around my neck and lying his head next to mine.