𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ "𝑃𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠" 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑑

TW// cussing, being took, fighting, being shot, passing out, weapons, manipulation, attempted murder Kinda?
I think that's all?

Theseus/Tommy's POV
like...another week later

I had been spending a lot of time with Deo and Purpled. I mean, could you really blame me? For years, I thought the both of them were dead, of course I'm clinging. Wait- no, they're clinging to me. Yeah. I'm not clingy.

Dream...still wasn't here, but my senses were telling me that I had to be alert, and that I needed to worry. I carried my bow around with me wherever I went. To town, when I was chilling outside, and even when I was just walking around the castle.

It was Blade, Phil, Wilbur, Tubbo, Ranboo, Deo, Purpled, Slime, and me all outside in the garden. I...didn't know where Sam was. Speaking of Slime, by the way, he got a job as a castle guard.

It was pretty quiet. Could definitely use some life. Just a few were talking, but I wasn't really paying attention to who. I was sitting between a few people. Purpled and Deo to my right (Deo right beside of me), Tubbo and Ranboo to my left (Ranboo right beside of me), and everyone else was just around; in front and off to the side.

Like I said before: it was quiet.

But it was a bit too quiet.

I could hear every little noise around me.

Including the fast, recognizable footsteps of Sam running.

As I focused on that, I heard the door back into the castle slam open. We all looked that way, seeing Sam in the doorway, panting like he'd obviously been running, and looking pretty nervous.

"Woah, where's the fire?" Phil asked. "It's-" Sam began to say, but I cut him off.

"Dream? Is he...finally here?" I asked. Sam looked at me for a moment before nodding. "Many civilians have reported seeing him. Said he's just walking down the street like he owns the place." He said.

It was silent for just a second.

"Currently sending some troops to contain him before he-" Sam began.

I shot my head up at him.

"Are you fucking stupid? He's a fighter, man, he's not going down easily." I said, laughing like this was a humorous situation. I stood up, shaking my head.

"I should probably go turn myself in. If I don't he's gonna start killing; we don't want that. So, uh, this is...probably the last time you're all ever gonna see me, so..." I stood there, patting my hands against the sides of my thighs, waiting.

"You're...so calm." Blade said. I shrugged.

"Ok, well, if nobody wants to say 'bye' then...I guess I'll go?" I said. "Wait- are you insane? We're not just gonna-" Sam started, but I cut him off again. "-not gonna let me go, resulting in the death of innocent civilians? That sounds like a fantastic idea, boss man! How come I didn't think of that before? Gosh, if only I had brains like yours." I crossed my arms, shaking my head with a sarcastic sigh.

"This isn't a joking manor." Sam said. I shrugged.

Blade pulled his sword from seemingly nowhere and stood up.

"I'm coming with you. Anyone else who cares to join may come along." He said.

And...everyone wanted to.

I really thought that I should go on my own but whatever works I guess.

Fuck, why am I so calm?