𝑇𝑒𝑛 ~ 𝐼𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑠 𝐼𝑠 𝑆𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝐷𝑒𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑 (𝐵𝑎𝑑𝑙𝑦)

TW// cussing, sleep deprivation, being kidnapped mention, survivors guilt, death mentions, talk of being branded (with a tattoo), being drunk mention
I think that's all?

Theseus's POV
Two weeks later

I hadn't slept once since that letter arrived. I was up all night, just watching through my window, making sure it was locked every five minutes, making sure my door stayed locked until I left the room in the mornings.

I was so fucking paranoid.

It was pretty early in the day, and it was a chill day. Nobody had any work to do, so we were all just hanging in some sitting room area that I only just discovered. Sam was here too!

I didn't think my sleep deprivation was very easy to see until someone ended up saying something.

Techno's POV

Theseus had been acting really weird, especially the past few days. He acted as if he was constantly exhausted and drunk. Today he was acting really silly like he was actually drunk. Messing up his words, zoning out, saying shit that didn't make any sense.

It was weird.

Currently, he was sitting on the sofa, swinging his legs and making little 'pop pop pop' noises.

Wilbur looked over at Theseus with a strange face (analyzing the heck out of him, because that's just how Wilbur is) before speaking.

"Have you slept?" Wilbur asked. Theseus looked up at him, glancing around with just his eyes, his head not moving. "Heh?" His head tilted slightly. "Have- Have you slept? Like at all in the last week? You're being weird."

Theseus seemed to take offense to this.

"I'm not bein' weird, you're bein' we'rd." He said as if it was with all of his strength.

Wilbur's face changed to concern.

"Are you drunk?!" He asked. Theseus slouched back, shaking his head. "Don't drink. Tired. Tired is all. Am tired."

'Am' tired?

Wilbur just gives him a look.

"I am so awake right now, you don't even know. I could run a mile. No. Two. Wait. Ten." Theseus said, his eyes not focused on anything exactly. "

"Theseus, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Phil asked. "Fuckin' schnitzel lookin' ass— I'll kill you, Philza." Theseus blurted out.

We all glanced at each other for a moment.

"What did Phil even do to you?" I asked.

He doesn't speak.

He's not well.

"You've been acting all weird. Why are you acting like you haven't slept in a week?" I asked. "Two," He corrects, "Two weeks. My body is going brrr." He patted his legs in an awkward rhythm. "What the fuck does that even mean?"

"There's coffee in my veins," Theseus whispers like it's a secret, "I've had so much coffee— Have you ever had coffee, Philza? You're too old for that stuff, it'll give you a heart attack." He said, looking at Phil with a weird face.

Definitely not well.

Phil looked at Theseus, then at me.

"Can you knock him the fuck out?" He asked.

I looked at Theseus.

"I mean, probably—"

"I will boil the teeth of your unborn children." Theseus suddenly said, out of fucking nowhere.