𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒 ~ 𝐼𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑠 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐺𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝐸𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒 (𝐼𝑡 𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝐺𝑜 𝐴𝑠 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑑)

TW// cussing, running away, shackles, yelling, panicking, crying, talk of being sold, scars, talk of war/battle, starving, blood sugar dropping, passing out, weapons, blood, being cut, trauma
I think that all?

Theseus's POV

I sat up in that cell...again. It was darker than usual, and I looked through the barred window at the sun, seeing it rising in the east. Jesus, how long did I sleep? And why do I still feel like I haven't?

I got up, my leg being stopped when I saw it chained to the bed. I huffed, looking around the dimly lit room. My mask and hood were still on, so I could only hope nobody had took a peak.

I saw that the bed wasn't bolted to the ground or anything, and it seemed a bit light, despite it being metal.

I tugged on the chain, pulling myself and the bed over to the barred door. I looked around for something, anything that I could use to pick the locks. There was a rock. It was thin and pointed.

I sat down and stuck my arm through the bars, reaching for the rock. Is was just barely at my fingertips. I could touch it, but I couldn't quite grab it.

It hurt, pressing against the bars like this, and the strain made my stomach wound ache.

I batted at the rock with my fingers and it movies just an inch, but it was enough to grab it. I pulled my park back through the cage, already knowing I'd have a bruise from how close together they are.

I shook my arm out for a moment, then putting the rock into the lock on my shackles. I moved it around for a moment, and then, click, it fell open.

I scrambled to my feet, reaching outside of the food opening in the bars at the thick, black, metal padlock. It opened a lot easier than than the shackles.

I pushed open the heavy door, taking off down the hall. I then realized I wasn't wearing shoes. How had I not noticed before? I don't know. My dogs weren't out, because I had socks on, but where the fuck are my boots? I spent a lot of money on those things! And they're comfortable!

I went past a room that was just a wooden door. I opened the door and peered in. It's was like a supply closet, and low and behold, there was all of my stuff, including my broken bow, and my fancy boots.

I went over, stepping into the boots and fixing them around my trousers. I threw my arrow quiver around my back, which still had my arrows in it, and grabbed the bow.

Then I realized...the bow was fixed. It was sealed back together quite perfectly, actually, despite being able to see a little bit of wood glue that had dried after seeping through the cracks.

"Huh." I hummed to myself.

I grabbed an arrow, placing it into the bow. I aimed it downwards and left the room.

I approached some stairs that lead up awards, and recognized them to be the stairs that I took with Blade yesterday. I jogged up them, quietly busting through the wooden door at the top.

I looked around, somewhat recognizing the area from yesterday. I held my bow up, at the ready as I walked as quietly as I could, making sure to stay on my toes so the heel of my boots wouldn't click the floor.

Every corner I turned, I had my bow ready to shoot anyone in my way. It was weird how empty it was. Well, it wasn't, actually, considering the sun has barely risen.

Hoes sleepin'.

I made it to that clear door from yesterday, the one that leads to the outside garden. I pushed it open, looking around.

Empty.

The garden was surrounded by tall rock walls.

Eh.