𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 ~ 𝐼𝑛 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠

TW// cussing, war/battle, weapons, stabbing, blood, talk of death, explosive/fire, malnourishment, sleep deprivation
I think that all?

Warning b4 this chapter, I kinda suck at writing battle scenes so...beware

Theseus's POV

I was awoke, again, to banging on the cell bars. I opened my eyes, seeing that the sun wasn't even up.

"Mmm," I rubbed my eyes, tired, "What?" I asked, locking up to see the cell being unlocked. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly, and I couldn't tell who was there from the darkness. That is, until they spoke.

"Time to go, Theseus! It's quite the journey, so we should head out in about...ten minutes ago." He said. I blinked a few times. "That means we're running behind! Get your ass up!" He then yelled, his voice ringing my barely awake head.

I wobbly stood to my feet, getting slightly lightheaded. I shook the feeling off, rushing over to the bars.

Dream opened it, grabbing me by my arm and dragging me away. It was so dark outside, but I could still see for...reasons. Ha.

The other soldiers stood lined up, silent as they awaited for me. Me! I had all of these men under my own command. It felt...wrong.

(SIX HUNDRED MEN, SIX HUNDRED MEN UNDER MY COMMANDDDD- sorry I'll get off of my EPIC podium now-)

I exhaled, flinching as Dream tossed me my trusty bow, wooden, hand-carved by your truly, with the design of vines and poppy flowers. He then handed me my leather arrow quiver (the thing that holds my arrows) that had the imprint of a poppy flower in it. It was full of arrows.

"Got everything you need?" Dream asked. I nodded. "Apart from a good nights sleep? Yeah." I said, hoping my shitty humor would suffice to Dream.

He lightly chuckled.

Good, I'm not getting beheaded today.

"Oh, and here's this," He handed me goat horn, one I could blow through, "You blow this to start the battle...or incase of the need to surrender, which...I doubt you will do." He shot me a glare that I could feel, even from under his mask. I nodded shakily. "Y-Yes, My Lord. Surrendering is for weak armies." I said. He smiled. "Good."

He then stood up more straight, turning to the about...one hundred and fifty men. God, I hoped L'Manburg didn't outnumber us too much.

"Alright, men!" He yelled, loud enough for them all to hear, and loud enough for me to have to cover my ears, "Theseus is your mini me in this battle! You will do absolutely everything he tells you to, no questions asked. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, My Lord!" They all yelled back.

Dream smiled.

"Good." He said quieter, and I'm sure none of them heard him.

He then turned back to me, grabbing the horn from my hands.

"What, you gonna shoot a bow while holding a fucking horn? I don't think so." He said. He knelt down, fiddling with my leather belt for a moment. When he let go, the horn was clipped onto it. "Thanks." I cleared my throat. He nodded.

"Now get going. Wouldn't wanna be late to our own event, now would we?" He smiled. I shook my head, straightening my posture.

I turned to the many men, sort of withering on myself. I'd never been in charge of so many men before.

I say men, because Dream doesn't let women fight. For whatever reason that is, good or bad, I don't know.

"It's alright. Just yell. With your full chest. If they don't listen, or if they laugh, they know what will happen." Dream said. I nodded, exhaling.