26.5 - Main Character Description: 1st Update

Start from the beginning

Record, Project, and Emulate: He is able to record everything he sees perfectly, able to project whatever he sees into a 3D hologram, displaying it in real-time. This can be an image or a memory. He can also recreate movements with his body through the act of recording it, which is how he learned to walk while captive. You only need to teach him something once for him to be able to copy it.

This ability made it a nightmare to calculate his IQ, thus they recorded it as immeasurable. His mind functions like a supercomputer in terms of speed, and his comprehension increases the more data he has on something. In human terms, he'd be a genius among geniuses, but to him, that is just normal.

Self-Transfiguration: He can change his form or any part of his form into whatever he needs it to be, able to make it function as such. He uses this to change his 'hair' into plugs to charge using electricity, but he can 'create' almost anything he's recorded as long as it is smaller than the form he is in and not a living thing.

Protocol One: PЯΛΣƧIDIӨ: This is a protective mode that Neo has only been in once. If someone Neo has designated as a [Charge] or within his [Amity] comes into any form of extreme danger, his first instinct is to protect them. All limiters within his body are released violently, using any energy gathered to locate and defend them. Under normal circumstances, this mode would deactivate itself safely once (1) The [Charge] or [Amity] is safe or (2) Energy levels become too low to properly utilize the form. If it calls for it, Neo can manually overlook (2) and forcefully stay in the mode, which is what happened when he saved Katsuki.

The drawback of this mode is that all thoughts of self-preservation vanish. Only the [Charge] or [Amity] matter, and whatever damage he takes is less important. AI is his countermeasure for this, as she is a mind of her own and can be his voice of reason. She can also give him energy, as she has access to a separate power source meant for herself to use.

AI: Possession Mode: This mode was only seen briefly and not much is known about it aside from the fact that AI would then control Neo's body. It is similar to if they switch places with each other. When this happens, his blue lights become yellow. AI has a deeper connection with the systems and their functions than Neo does, thus is more powerful than him when it comes to combat and understanding his forms. This is due to the fact that she is also something that came from Amá. AI only takes over to protect Neo.

There is also a partial form of this where she controls only a part of his body while he handles the rest, such as speaking through him or using a single cable from his head.

Soul Reading: Leo couldn't really understand this, but in the simplest terms, he could 'see' the tells within someone. Neo calls it [Soul Flow]. The [Fluctuations] within a soul flow tell him what another is feeling. For Neo, a soul is another form of energy, but as humans aren't well versed in that area, there isn't much Leo can infer about it aside from "He can see ghosts, maybe interact with them. What for? No clue."

Soul Flows that have been designated enemies will give off a ping for him, and he can tell if they are within a certain radius of him. This, and the Omni-Cells he had within them, was how he was able to accurately track the villains' movements while captive, though he didn't understand that back then.

Energy Aquisition: Neo can make anything that is put into his body a form of energy. He has a 'stomach' that can process whatever is placed within it. As it was one of the few parts of him left undamaged when he awakened, this was how he got his energy while captive.

Yes, he can emulate 'taste'. Neo has all five senses, though some of them perform a bit differently when compared to humans.

{Update Reviewed! Exiting Data Window...}

█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░ 12%

███████▓░░░░░░ 55%

██████████████100%

{See you next chapter!}

.

.

.

More content is available on my Patreon: www.patreon.com/Jhstories101

Commissions are open! Go here for more info: ko-fi.com/jhstories101/commissions