26.5 - Main Character Description: 1st Update

{Alert: New information has been learned about this unit. Uploading new information...}

█▓░░░░░░░░░░░░ 12%

███████▓░░░░░░ 55%

██████████████100%

{Update Completed! Reviewing Data.}

Name: [Neo]. He was previously referred to as [Unit 001].

Gender: He is male when "Neo" is in control, and female when "AI" is in control. Though, technically, he does not have a gender at all, it's just how others view him based on who is speaking.

Age: His actual age is still [Unknown], but it has been learned that his form fluctuates in age depending on his energy levels.

Birthday: This is still [Unknown].

Height: Changes depending on energy levels. In Energy Efficient Mode, he is 1ft 9in or 53 centimeters. When in the first stage of Passive Mode, he is 4ft 2in or 127 centimeters. When he was stuck in the stage of passive mode he was in during his capture, he was just a bit shorter than Katsuki, standing at 5ft 3in or 162 centimeters. It is unknown whether he will grow more in his other forms if he has them, but Leo believes it is very possible he will.

Family: Neo had a mother unit he called [Amá]. She is the one who gave him his systems along with [AI], the neuro-system artificial intelligence that he regards as his [sister unit]. She is the culmination of all of the protectiveness and love that Amá had for Neo. It is unknown if there were more members of his family, as all data except for his mother's last memory is ultimately, irreparably lost.

Aside from this, he also has a category within his system dubbed [Amity] which is a family equivalent. It is a system based on how much Neo trusts another being not directly connected to him. Currently, the only people within it officially are [Eri] and [Katsuki Bakugou]. Though he has a few others that are being considered for it, including [Leo Silvan], [Kioku Silvan], [Lucio Silvan], and [Aizawa Shota].

Legally speaking, The Silvan couple, Aizawa, Toshinori Yagi (All Might), and Naomasa are his guardians. He is considered to be under special circumstances since his case involves both the villains that have been on the rise as well as his peculiar existence.

Does he have a Quirk? His disposition is considered a quirk by those who do not know the truth of his origins. He has many abilities that have been discovered through Leo Silvan's extensive tests and inquiries. These include:

Energy Distortion/Manipulation: The energy that he needs is massive compared to anything humans would ever need, which is why it takes so much to charge him. The energy he's gathered can be used in any way he wishes it to be, though he mostly uses it to power himself. He can give off discharge, create cannons, and charge the air with it, making it dense. The flux in gravity is caused by the sheer amount of energy being produced by his form.

Adaptive Blood: Leo has come to call this blood "Omni-Cells" or "Type OC Blood". Primarily, Neo's blood is used to properly circulate the massive amount of energy within him. Regular blood and circuitry would not be able to sustain him. There is an unknown component within the omni-cells that cause them to analyze, copy, and counteract whatever substance it comes into contact with. This couples with the fact that the blood is a natural booster, similar in a way to how Eri's blood had been used. Though the effects are not as drastic and there are no side effects aside from fatigue once the boost wears off, similar to adrenaline.