Chapter 77 (vote at the bottom)

Start from the beginning

Weiss: I'm telling you, my sister can take us to Ironwood.

Blake, who has been staring out of a window, looks over her shoulder and speaks up.

Blake: Uh, Weiss?

Weiss walks over to Blake's side and looks out the window with her as a familiar voice plays from a giant screen.

Winter: A reminder.

Weiss: Huh?

Winter: Failure to cooperate with Atlas military personnel is a punishable offense. If your sector is under lockdown...

Weiss: (shocked) Winter?

Qrow: No offense, Weiss. I'm not sure that's a good idea anymore.

Weiss tenses her shoulders and turns to Qrow, fists clenched.

Weiss: There's obviously something very wrong. If we can just talk to her, then we--

Qrow: Look, I'm not even sure we should be talking to Ironwood until we know exactly what's going on with Mantle.

(Y/N): Or find someone trustworthy, besides I still need to get some things or find Bulma. She told me she'll be at Atlas.

Weiss: But--

Maria: Everyone, calm down. (sighs) I know someone who can help with both.

Atlas Air Traffic Female: (angry) Manta 5-1, you are to make your--

Maria: (shutting off the radio, annoyed) Geez, lady, take a hint!

After landing the stolen Manta in Mantle, Maria cautiously exits an alley by slowly shuffling along with her cane. When she sees the coast is clear, she picks up her cane and walks normally, and everyone else exits the alley with her. In the distance, a small group of Atlas soldiers run down a street in the direction that Maria and the others came from.

Soldier: It landed over there, let's go!

The group begins walking through Mantle together. Trucks drive past, and Atlesian Knight-200s stand on various sidewalks. A small child places a poster of a white-haired woman on a street lamp. There is a hologram board displaying news articles with the following headlines:

"Missing Journalist Found Slain"

"Election Imminent
Mantle Hometown Hero vs Atlesian Tycoon"

"Embargo: The Right Call?
Pressure and Criticism Continues to Mount on Council"

"Outer Wall Damaged
Resources Stalled"

The group walks past a garage with graffiti art reading "Show Your Teeth"

Maria: Come on now, hurry! It shouldn't be much of a walk.

Jaune: Is this many soldiers normal?

Weiss: No. At least, I didn't think so.

At the back of the group, Yang notices a whirring sound and stops to take a look.

Yang: Huh?

There is a small drone hovering to her right. The camera part of the drone lifts up, focused on her. When Yang shrugs it off and resumes walking, the drone follows her. She stops again and looks at it in surprise and confusion. As she leans in to take a closer look, the drone takes a photograph of her face with a bright flash, which Yang recoils from. In response, Yang kicks the drone, knocking it out of the air and causing it to tumble into the street, where it is struck by a car.

Yang: (cringing at the drone's destruction) Ooh...

Yang turns to see everyone else in the group staring at her. She awkwardly shifts her posture with a sheepish smile.