31

I grabbed sweats and a black anime t-shirt, changing in the bathroom. Nervously waddling down the hall, I stopped at Minhos closed door. I lightly knocked as my heart pounded out of my chest.

He answered the door in a similar outfit to me, wearing sweats and a black sleeveless shirt. He motioned me in, setting the pillows up and sitting with his back against the headboard. He pat next to him as I shyly crawled onto the bed to sit next to him.

He grabbed the remote, going to the movie section to browse.

"Ou! That one!" I pointed to a fun looking one as he turned it on without hesitation. He pulled the blanket up to both of us and swung his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer.

I was a tomato. I kept looking forward at the screen even though I could feel his eyes on me. He lightly chuckled, finally looking at the screen.

It was a cute movie so far as I became emotional attached, actually pouting when the main girl and her boyfriend got into a fight. I seemed to have forgotten the rating of the movie as the fight turned into a heated kiss, my awkward nature kicking in as I was unsure where to look.

"Have you never kissed someone before?" He chuckled, motioning to the screen. As much as I didn't want to say it, I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Are you going to judge me if I haven't?"

He shook his head with a nonchalant look, moving to pay attention to the movie once again. I regretted looking at the screen when I did as the kiss turned into a tiny bit more.

"There isn't anything wrong with going at your own pace with things like that. Don't over think it to much." He smiled at me, chuckling as I refused to look back at the tv.

He pulled me closer, holding one of my hands. I sighed, sinking in my seat as I cuddled closer to him. My heart raced but it was an exciting kind. My ear was against his chest as I could hear his quick heartbeat as well.

His arm slithered around my waist, holding me close. It felt nice. I felt safe and.. loved.

He placed a kiss on my head as I looked up, smiling at him. A big smile covered his face as well as he leaned down to place another kiss on my forehead. We were both red as hell as we chuckled like dorks. He tucked some hair behind my ear as he glanced down to my lips briefly.

"You are very beautiful, Jiwoo-ssi." He whispered, causing me to melt. He slowly lowered his face down to mine, leaving a kiss on the tip of my nose.

Butterflies filled my stomach as I gained a bit of courage, tilting my head up a bit more and slightly pouting my lips.

He chuckled and placed a finger under my chin, softly pulling my lips to his. Moving away, he left a second kiss on my nose as I let out a giggle. I quickly stole another kiss on the lips before burying my face in his chest.

Both of his arms wrapped around my body as his head rested on top of mine. We both zoned back into the movie, comfortably laying in one anothers arms.

--

  "Have you seen Jiwoo? She never came back to my room last night." Jisung worried, looking between Bangchan and Felix.

  The younger jumped up from his seat with food in his mouth, showing his phone screen to Jisung. "She must've crashed with Minho hyung."

  Bangchan jumped up to look at the photo, cooing at the sight of the two. "Felix, how did you take this?"

  "His door was cracked and I couldn't help it after seeing them. They really are cute together. I didn't think Minho hyung would ever back hug someone let alone fall asleep like that." He shrugged.

  "Send me that picture." Jisung chuckled as Bangchan hummed. "Me too. Once Minho finds out you took a picture of them he's gonna try to delete it."

  Minho walked in on cue, all three boys going quiet, hiding the phones. "Morning hyung!" Felix giggled.

  "So..?" The oldest wiggled his eyebrows at the boy. "Jiwoo is asleep in your room, huh?"

  He rolled his eyes, making his coffee. "We watched a movie and she fell asleep before it was over so I crashed too. No big deal."

  I woke up from a nightmare. I heard chatter in the livingroom as I scanned the room, my cheeks going warm as I inhaled Minhos scent.

I dragged myself out of bed, fixing myself up in the mirror before heading out to the livingroom.

My eye bags are pretty bad..

Today just wasn't going to be my day. My mood was ruined by the heart breaking memory of the dream, but I did my best to force a bright smile.

"Good morning Jiwoo!" Jisung loudly greeted with a big hug. "Good morning sungie."

  "Me too me too!" Felix jumped up, hugging me tightly.

  I giggled. "Hi lix, what's gotten into you two?"

  They just shrugged and went back to their seats, confusing me. Though it wasn't often that I could actually understood those two goofballs.

I sat at the couch as Minho brought me a hot cup of coffee. I accepted it with a red face, looking to the smiley Bangchan. I wasn't feeling super talkative, so I hoped someone was going to pull the attention away from me.

At some point I snuck back upstairs, going to Jisungs room to sit on my mattress. I let out a huff, looking around the room.

What was wrong with me today?

I glanced down at my arms, sighing at the visible self harm scars that stuck out. It wasn't a pretty sight but all that I could think about was slicing it open again.

I brought my knees up to my chest, resting my chin on one knee. I just sat there staring at the wall, my mind a complete fog.

  I crawled over to the window, climbing out to the roof. I just sat there in the same position, laying my back againt the side of the window.

  It was a nice day, only chilly when a strong wind came around here and there. I wasn't sure how long I stayed there, but my absence must've been noticed.

  "Ji'?"